Affordable Pet Solutions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleEasy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
United States
They have a pretty nice discuss variety on the website. I went with a couple neon blue discuss. I'll for sure post some pics when they arrive.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I checked out their list on their site and all of the fish are priced except for the albino arowana.I wonder why?

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
I checked out their list on their site and all of the fish are priced except for the albino arowana.I wonder why?
Maybe it is a special order and the price fluctuates? I doubt they have many, if any, in stock.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
They sell dyed clawed frogs on aquabid as "candy colored" or some such nonsense. For me that's a big no-no.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
So what happens if the fish never arrive? How would I go about getting my money back?
I had to send him a nasty email through ebay to get him to call me, then he accused me of lying about not getting a refund,and after a bit of conversation and checking he refunded my money. he does not have all the fish on site and does it as preorders from overseas. Also another member ordered 8 inch clown loaches that were 5.5 inch when they got here.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I thought I remember seeing a lot from APS on ebay but today I spent 2 hours in the live fish section and I don't see his fish anywhere. Ebay search engine was also fruitless. Does he use a different name on ebay or did they drop him?

On Aquabid he is 7 for 7, so far.

I had to send him a nasty email through ebay to get him to call me, then he accused me of lying about not getting a refund,and after a bit of conversation and checking he refunded my money. he does not have all the fish on site and does it as preorders from overseas. Also another member ordered 8 inch clown loaches that were 5.5 inch when they got here.
That sounds awful. On the loach: could it simply have been the TL vs SL misunderstanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store