African Cichlid Guessing Game

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
:ROFL: I guess it's harder then I thought it was going to be, I am sure there is someone out there who likes Africans like me that knows :(

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
nope not a ram

I am making a new thread sometime this weeknd/weekend that will be called "Educating MFK on African Chichlids" Then all of you can go and read it and learn a little something =)

Caveman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2005
Washington State
Ash said:
nope not a ram

I am making a new thread sometime this weeknd/weekend that will be called "Educating MFK on African Chichlids" Then all of you can go and read it and learn a little something =)
Where I come from them is considered fighting words. We dont take to learning to well :drool: I dont know jack about any africans other then the Buttikoferi, Fasciatus and Elongatus.

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
o___o lol no not fighting - you dont take well to learning haha you dont have to read it, but I am going to post something up, people should be able to a little sumthin sumthin about africans... if not it'll at least please me for my own amusement.

fishnthings

" id rather be a goldfish "
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
Pensacola
Ash said:
nope not a ram

:LOL: how many people you think are gonna read the posts, i mean its on africans come on :naughty:

j/k :ROFL:

Caveman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2005
Washington State
Ash said:
o___o lol no not fighting - you dont take well to learning haha you dont have to read it, but I am going to post something up, people should be able to a little sumthin sumthin about africans... if not it'll at least please me for my own amusement.
I will read it just so I can say I tryed to learn. :woot:

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
yay, and yet still no one has guess the cichlid I have posted at the bottom of page one, common you guys!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store