aggresive

Mike fail

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
ponca city oklahoma
if you woudlr ather do freshwater do 1 hoplias malbaricus common wolffish will devastate anything

serafino

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
I don't see why you want a fish that will go around ripping a fish to shreds kind of sadistic. When I pick out a new fish its not because of there aggressive eating habits, I go for behavior and looks not how fast it can tear another living fish apart. I just personally think its wrong to intentionally buy a fish just for the sole purpose so you can see another fish get ripped to shreds.

Yoji_嬰孩

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2008
rock in water
I put a lot of thought into the fishes I get, I guess thats why I only have 4 fish in my 180 and the biggest one is 4" LoL. I pick all my fish by how they live with eachother and the look they will give to the overall tank. The way they rip things up is the least of my concern.... You should not want a fish just because its ability to kill, you should want it for all the other things it provides to the keeper.

Still taking donations for trip everyone, every little bit helps we still have $795.-- to get. Thank you all for the support. Pass it around :)

snakeheader

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2008
ohio
common wolffish will tear apart just about anything
mine does,thats including lmb and bull head cats

Predator 1

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2008
East London. England.
If you are looking for "Ultimate" predators that can be kept within the confines of the home aquarium, then for fresh water, you should get the "Hydrocynus Vittatus" (ATF).
For Marine you should have the "Shyraena Viridensis"

serafino

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Yoji_步骤;1884697; said:
I put a lot of thought into the fishes I get, I guess thats why I only have 4 fish in my 180 and the biggest one is 4" LoL. I pick all my fish by how they live with eachother and the look they will give to the overall tank. The way they rip things up is the least of my concern.... You should not want a fish just because its ability to kill, you should want it for all the other things it provides to the keeper.

Still taking donations for trip everyone, every little bit helps we still have $795.-- to get. Thank you all for the support. Pass it around :)
Thanks for elaborating you said it much better than I :)

RyanR

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2007
Canada
Everyone keeps pets and fish for different reasons, if you don't like his.. Don't post.. If i was going to set up a predator tank, it sure as hell wouldn't be to feed them flakes.. get real. There called Marine PREDATORS for a reason..

serafino

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
I agree I'm not saying don't feed them the food they should eat. What I am saying is if all you are looking for is a fish to kill things for your personal sadistic enjoyment its just morally wrong.

OnceLoyal

Candiru
MFK Member
May 13, 2008
Around
Freshwater...... The wolf fish for sure.
Salt water. Hmmm, get a Mantis shrimp man lol not a fish but will destroy anything, even live rock lmao

mmills007

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2008
florida
I used to have a spotted soapfish it stays realitively small 6 to 10 inches and it tears fish up. It is related to the grouper so has nice size teeth and a large mouth like a bass cheap too and very hardy. Emporer snapper cool fish too I had both until i switched to building a reef tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store