All things Star Wars

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Most people love the Thrawn trilogy (Heir of the Empire is the first one) ... it was the books version of Episode 7-9. And it is good. I find the X-wing novels (and it's spin off I, Jedi) to be even better. I've reread those many a time.
Thrawn Trilogy is just what I have been considering.I have even heard that they are what the next batch of films should have been adapted from....

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
I was pissed about Ren at first. I had high hopes for him. I am hopping they make im look like a skinny ass teenager so they can later make him look cooler and more evil (similar to Anakins transformation). They made him appear weak and early on in his training which is brilliant if he keeps getting better and they focus more on the Knights of Ren in the next film and hopefully some damn mandaliorians....

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I loved his little temper tantrums with him smashing things up in his room..
...and as mentioned earlier the Deathstars are played out now but imagine the money it must cost to build one of them.
i think it made him look like a spoiled brat that didn't get his way and threw a tantrum

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I was pissed about Ren at first. I had high hopes for him. I am hopping they make im look like a skinny ass teenager so they can later make him look cooler and more evil (similar to Anakins transformation). They made him appear weak and early on in his training which is brilliant if he keeps getting better and they focus more on the Knights of Ren in the next film and hopefully some damn mandaliorians....
yea they're gonna have to step up his game big time

he's already been in training and has good control over the force. when he freezes someone with the force it looks awesome. but then he went and got wooped by a girl who held a light saber for the first time in her life

but I am assuming she is very special, but that's all I will say

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Snoke = Darth Plagueis (Anakin's "father") > created Anakin (Luke's father) > Luke (Rey's father) > Rey, hence why they won't release her last name (Skywalker). They are leading up to one hell of a show down between the cousins: Rey Skywalker and Kylo Ren (AKA Ben Solo named after Obi Wan and gets his force strength through his mother, Leia) once both finish their training in the force. That's my theory..

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
OH you said it

I didn't wanna say that she was Luke's daughter. but that was my guess and if true, it's what some are saying why the movie was predictable

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
OH you said it

I didn't wanna say that she was Luke's daughter. but that was my guess and if true, it's what some are saying why the movie was predictable
Look at the ending. Why not release her last name? Where did she get her force abilities from? Why did she stay on Jakku waiting for her "family" to return? Why was her vision straight to Luke (artificial right hand on R2D2) when she got close to the light sabor. All cuz her be a Skywalker..

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
I want to know where Maz Kanata got Luke's blue light sabor from. He lost it in cloud city when Vader cut off his hand. Maz is supposedly the same species as Yoda and an important character. I like her already.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
k, i'll stop for a while. Sorry I get my nerd on with a quickness over some Star Wars..

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
i think it made him look like a spoiled brat that didn't get his way and threw a tantrum
Exactly,he's still got a good bit of maturing and growing up to do...
If Snoke is Darth Plagueis then I suddenly like him.My impression of him is that he is rather lame,giant or not lol but that changes if this is the case....I'm not sure about that though as I seem to recall Palpatine mentioning Plagueis during one of his scenes with Annakin in the last film.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store