**ALL YOUR WATER PROBLEMS SOLVED**

Subrwho2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2010
colorado!
IVE got a tester! JUST hold on tight

not a salty tho, my buddy is super into his tank, its a planted freshy, and he just bought this stuff about 1 month ago and has been waiting scince, so ill keep everyone updated! i talked with my LFS owner, and they say it should be legit, i would be concerned tho, i would still end up doing water changes lol

WHERE WAS I ON THIS IDEA! I COULD HAVE MADE MILLIONS!!!

fishy12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
ohio
I think Ill stick to the old fashion WC's

Addikted2Cichlids

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 13, 2009
Northern Italy
Subrwho2;4748308; said:
IVE got a tester! JUST hold on tight

not a salty tho, my buddy is super into his tank, its a planted freshy, and he just bought this stuff about 1 month ago and has been waiting scince, so ill keep everyone updated! i talked with my LFS owner, and they say it should be legit, i would be concerned tho, i would still end up doing water changes lol

WHERE WAS I ON THIS IDEA! I COULD HAVE MADE MILLIONS!!!
Keep us updated, I won't try in on my tanks until I can find proof that it actually does something.. Wish I could find someone who has tried it on their salt.. I too will stick with old fashioned maintenance for now..

sikoko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2009
Groton,ct
im gonna trust kdrun on this she helps with water quality at an aquarium

GhostShrimpMan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2010
Brownsville, Texas
kdrun76;4748010; said:
DOC's. A class of compounds so diverse that there is no way to test for them, yet it is well known how lethal the effects of their build up can be.

This kit does not mention them, and since you can't directly test for them.... clearly they aren't there, right?

I will make the HUGE assumption that the kit does control nitrates and phosphates and keep them at healthy levels, what prevents the DOC's from building up?
The Day 90 Syringe maybe?

Spiritofthesoul

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Singapore
nothing can replace WCs

kdrun76

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2009
CT
fishy12;4748325; said:
I think Ill stick to the old fashion WC's
I think I may go do an extra 'sympathy water change" in honor of all the tanks that are about to stop getting water changes.

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
kdrun76;4748648; said:
I think I may go do an extra 'sympathy water change" in honor of all the tanks that are about to stop getting water changes.
You and me both Ma'am.

I would like to see the h2o testing on this.

You cant just eliminate it...it has to go, or become something else.

The question is, what are they putting into your tank to turn nitrate into...who knows.

Sounds dangerous, but I am interested to see results as well.

Seems that using it on a planted tank might be a bit of a waste however.

Jc1119

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2010
Orlando fl
You know that old saying.... If it sounds too good too be true......it probably isn't

and who knows what the long term effects of exposure to this product are. I'm old enough to remember when doctors endorsed certain brands of cigarettes too..... Lol

Wc for me thank you. I actually benefit from the water changes as much as my fish do because it gives me an opportunity to really know what's going on inside my tanks. I like the hands on approach

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store