**ALL YOUR WATER PROBLEMS SOLVED**

pi-eyed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Kalamazoo, Michigan
I've seen this product for salt and fresh. The instructions on the back start out saying that it doesn't matter if you have a 5g or a 55g. It sounds interesting but I'm with the op on this one. I'm interested to hear someones experience with this product. I'm not brave enough to even try this...IMO sounds like a gimmick.

Still curious,
Chris

nonstophoops

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
This industry is unregulated and anyone at any time can come out with a product claiming anything with no consequences. Most of the products out there are just a money maker and completely useless.

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
Jc1119;4749619; said:
You know that old saying.... If it sounds too good too be true......it probably isn't
Best answer.

Spontaneous

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2010
SE Washington
It's to get all the salty newbs like me =D
But on a serious note... Someone like me who is just starting out but isn't getting awesome help from people like you guys are going to buy this and find it it does/doesn't work when all their fishies and corals die.

LD50

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2010
Austin TX
Spiritofthesoul;4748540; said:
nothing can replace WCs
+1 :headbang2

kdrun76;4748648; said:
I think I may go do an extra 'sympathy water change" in honor of all the tanks that are about to stop getting water changes.
Indeed, I was reading your other post about DOC's and I also wanted to point out other things that WC's do like replace trace elements... I know you can dose/test but that would require you to buy more stuff. A lot easier to buy some mix do a quick WC and not worry about it imo.

As for the snake oil I would go for it except for this little thing called The Law of Conservation of Mass . Bottom line, no matter how much you change/process mooky stank it stays there until you export it and a year long build up of mooky stank can NOT be good for the livestock, true story.

"You can polish a turd as much as you want, but it's still a turd" - Dad.

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
LD50;4750693; said:
"You can polish a turd as much as you want, but it's still a turd" - Dad.
+2 :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store