Any Dart frog Vivariums?

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
A friend of mine had a dozen or so dart frog tanks set up for a while. I swear he put 10x more work into those tanks than I do any of my aquariums. Just a couple of his pictures I could dig up. All real wood and live plants.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Reactions: TroyMIfishkeeper

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Well, this thread inspired me to set up a viv of my own. But I decided to go with something a little cheaper than dart frogs... Brown anoles!
View attachment 1191236 View attachment 1191237 View attachment 1191238 View attachment 1191239 View attachment 1191241
Still yet to add coconut husk, sphagnum moss, orchid bark, cypress mulch, and leaf mixture to the top layer of the substrate. I also want to add springtails and maybe some isopods as well (there are already earthworms thriving in the soil).
View attachment 1191246
Very VERY nice, dude.....you lucky bastard, I think you have a Crested mixed in w/ the Bahamans

Reactions: TroyMIfishkeeper

TroyMIfishkeeper

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2015
Troy, Michigan USA
Very VERY nice, dude.....you lucky bastard, I think you have a Crested mixed in w/ the Bahamans
Haha thanks! I've been wondering that myself, at times the male in the photos has a crest raised along his back, but I've heard that some Bahamans can have the crest as well. Either way, he has already mated with two of my females, and eggs have been laid :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store