Any other gecko lovers?!

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Good stuff mate and good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thx man, ive been handling him every night for 10 or so minutes, kinda funny when they lick their eyes lol.

Anyways here's a cool night shot:

I found that piece of dw too, goes perfect ^_^

Go S.Vettel #1 RB8 3X WDC!!!!!!!!!

women?! pleeze. you're like one of my grandsons. I can't even visualize you thattaway, it's just wrong.
I forgot all about NLS.

you might wanna cut back on your jet fuel intake.

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?504763-Cheap-plants-less-nitrate!-POTHOS

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY

AFRO-thunder

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2008
Austria
www.unet.univie.ac.at
Is it just me or is this tank incredibly low? Usually, crested geckos really like to climb, which is why people use tanks which have more vertical space... Also, if you plan on breeding them or just keeping him together with a mate, consider getting at least two females because crestie males tend to bug their females a lot during mating season which is kinda stressful...

Anyways, your specimen looks outstanding!

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Is it just me or is this tank incredibly low? Usually, crested geckos really like to climb, which is why people use tanks which have more vertical space... Also, if you plan on breeding them or just keeping him together with a mate, consider getting at least two females because crestie males tend to bug their females a lot during mating season which is kinda stressful...

New tank bud

29 gal planted and he is solo

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?504763-Cheap-plants-less-nitrate!-POTHOS[/QUOTE]

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY

Went to my guy to get a female cresty but instead found a red iguana which I've been looking for, love the size and intelligence of the beast

So 1 cresty for now, they live in a duplex lol

Thx for the advice Afro, I do appreciate it and the compliments!! Cheers

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?504763-Cheap-plants-less-nitrate!-POTHOS[/QUOTE]

AFRO-thunder

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2008
Austria
www.unet.univie.ac.at
thanks for the info. Hope you have a lot of fun with your new addition - iguanas are fun as long as you can provide a huge amount of space.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store