Any Wrestling Fans

Gage Zamrzla

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
Penn Valley, CA
tho idk why everyone hates Cena im not a huge fan of the show either i just started watching it since the last time goldberg was on the show and stone cold steve austin. But Cena to me is just another hard working athlete trying to achieve a goal that he has set out for himself. I mean i cant hate the guy for trying to get back what he has been working so hard for just like everyone else. They all want the title, But Cena has worked very hard going through all the beat downs he got from punks Nexus and sticking up for the old wrestlers like brett heart. That guy to me seems like a hard worker. Dont get me wrong i think the story line for him to get his title back is a little bit of a let down of the show but still you cant blame the guy for trying hard to get back what he wants.
The reason so many of us hate him is because he has the exact same BS comeback routine every single match, he seriously almost NEVER looses clean, he's TOO good a person (in character) which makes him extremely hard for people like me and many others to really relate to, and he is a big reason WWE went to crap (that's mostly due to his child following not so much his own fault). Guys like CM Punk have layers, most heels do, they're more human than the robotic, predictable, babyfaces. Punk has been a heel for quite some time but recently the fans have been getting behind him because he (like the oldschool fans) is sick of what the business has become, predictable, same old, not well thought out and lets be honest not very passionate. Long story short he has good and bad in him just like real people, that's what makes him likable and that's what makes Cena intolerable. That's my take.

Gage Zamrzla

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
Penn Valley, CA
The only ones who get handed the belt majority of the time,besides Triple H at the time.Is John Cena and Randy Orton,that is why I find WWE to be total bs now and they only let the ones who kiss their azz's win the titles.They seriously need to stop pushing Rey Mysterio too for one thing,he isn't a heavy weight,hes a so call Lucha Dore...Oh wait,he doesn't consider himself that anymore either.
I agree 100%, I'm so tired of Rey. Having heart can only get you so far in the real world and in wrestling I can understand stretching it a little bit but come on. Also Lawler just s***s all over heels but applauds a face for the very same thing, example: Riley went after Miz's injured leg last night and it was a "great strategy" and "the right thing to do" if ANY heel does that ever it's sick, poor sportsmanship, and a rotten thing to do. I understand selling the point one guy's bad and the other's good but come on, keep it within reason because no matter how you look at it, it is a double standard.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I can't stand Mysterio either, but I do love whatever you want to call them...X-Division, Light Heavyweights, Cruiserweight etc. He doesn't even do any top-rope stuff anymore really except the lame head-butt dive crap. I said it before, but I can't think of anyone better than Blitzkrieg was to watch. Was really hoping for Miz/Truth. I LOVE Ronnie now...couldn't stand his character when he was a face. Ooh, need to watch TNA on DVR soon.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
A little weak if you ask me.They should have dragged the whole Punk thing out a little longer,up untill Summerslam......So Vince is gone and now we get to see Helmsley hogging up tv time?He's a bigger glory whore than Hulk Hogan ever was.

burzumaske20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
Illinois
Actually Triple H has been in charge for some time right now,he is the one who brought in Sin Cara to wrestle,not Vince Mcmahaon.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Actually,it was mcmahon who allowed triple to H head up a new talent search division under which he signed Sin Cara.....McMahon still has the final say in everything in HIS company but this is an interesting on air storyline to have the board replace him with Triple H though...Speaking of,Sin Cara has been suspended.....for real.

burzumaske20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
Illinois
hm interesting not from what I was told,but anyways yes Sin Cara has been suspended for failing a drug test supposedly.If WWE decides to get rid of him,then that was big money down the drain and Sin Cara(Mistico) can go back to CMLL where he was making great money.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I just don't understand how Shane could just walk away and let an in law take what most likely would have been his inherited position as the next in line to run the company in the future......I'm not big on Sin Cara except as an opponent for Rey.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store