Any Wrestling Fans

Gage Zamrzla

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
Penn Valley, CA
Below average show, awesome ending. I'm looking forward to next week and that's what matters.

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Lame

burzumaske20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
Illinois
I already knew they wouldn't fire Cena,also for a fact that when WWE comes to Chicago again,it said including John Cena lol,also with Vince being let go from his duties is just a story tacked on,Stephanie and Triple H have been in charge for a year or so,while Shane Mcmahon decided to do something else for a change.If you have noticed that they keep getting smaller guys like Sin Cara,Bryan Danielson,ect,its because of Triple H where he doesn't want 6'4 300Ibs steroid freaks as much now.That was Vince Jr's vision of the 80s and 90s,now its time for a change and that is the only good thing Triple H brought in so far are smaller wrestlers who are technical and can move.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah?...I thought the fact that they are regularly tested for steroids and other drugs and the Wellness Policy had more to do with that.

Fishnthehood

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2010
Chino, CA
Let me first say I hate the current WWE product with a passion but bought M.I.T.B to see if The WWE would put over Cena in Punk's home town. The pay per view was awesome and brought back memories of being a huge wwf fan starting in my childhood up into my mid 20's. I did something I never do last night I watched RAW live and i was truely disappointed. The tourney for the belt was wack and the matches were sloppy and you could tell thrown together at the last moment. But I still stuck around for the pay off John Cena's firing which I though could of happened because he needed to film another one of his direct to dvd films. Instead they fire Vince because the board of directors has finally had it up to here with his hijinks .... really. Instead of sending Cena away for a few months and give the young guys a chance to move up the ladder we are back to square one. Cena's pursuit of the title, what a let down.

floridagar

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2010
chicago
tho idk why everyone hates Cena im not a huge fan of the show either i just started watching it since the last time goldberg was on the show and stone cold steve austin. But Cena to me is just another hard working athlete trying to achieve a goal that he has set out for himself. I mean i cant hate the guy for trying to get back what he has been working so hard for just like everyone else. They all want the title, But Cena has worked very hard going through all the beat downs he got from punks Nexus and sticking up for the old wrestlers like brett heart. That guy to me seems like a hard worker. Dont get me wrong i think the story line for him to get his title back is a little bit of a let down of the show but still you cant blame the guy for trying hard to get back what he wants.

burzumaske20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
Illinois
Yeah?...I thought the fact that they are regularly tested for steroids and other drugs and the Wellness Policy had more to do with that.
Back then,it was easier for them to get away with steroids,I can tell you what wrestler was on steroids,besides Hogan.You had,Dynomite Kid,British Bulldog,hacksaw jim duggan,ultimate warrior,ect who were steroid users.As for current wrestlers I know of who used steroids was Triple H and Batista.You can't forget Scott Steiner,who has used steroids in the past too.

burzumaske20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
Illinois
The only ones who get handed the belt majority of the time,besides Triple H at the time.Is John Cena and Randy Orton,that is why I find WWE to be total bs now and they only let the ones who kiss their azz's win the titles.They seriously need to stop pushing Rey Mysterio too for one thing,he isn't a heavy weight,hes a so call Lucha Dore...Oh wait,he doesn't consider himself that anymore either.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
They seriously need to stop pushing Rey Mysterio too for one thing,he isn't a heavy weight,hes a so call Lucha Dore...Oh wait,he doesn't consider himself that anymore either.
Yea, I don't see how a 140lb 5foot 5inch person can beat a 300+ lb 6foot 10 inch wrestler

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store