Anyone into target shooting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oddly enough there is an outdoor range right in the city and close to where I work actually but it is a private run club and hard to join from what I hear....We actually use that range when we qualify for work lol...other than than that there are state owned ranges in some parks that I have to look into.I haven't heard about any skeet facilities.

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
I have nephew that has wanted to shoot the big guns since he was little. Now that he is 12 we let him shoot the bigger stuff. Anytime you ask him which was his favorite he always pics the one with the most recoil.

So I got bad news and good news my LGS today at lunch.

I went in to see how they were doing finding me my gp100. I traded them a 3" S&W 686. They can't find one. There distributor had a shipment last week and they all sold out already. I told them no worries just give me a call when you get one. while I was browsing I quickly scanned through the lever actions as I have done weekly for the past 5 years, and there it was!!! A Marlin 1894 chambered in .357 this is my holy grail of guns! even has the octagon barrel that was just added bonus I could have done with out. I picked it up and wouldn't put it down until the deal was done. The guy at the store was really disappointing because he wanted the gun but apparently the store has a policy that employees have to wait until a gun has been on the shelf a week before they can buy. I told the guy he can come over and shoot but I was not letting it go. Traded my 686 plus $200 and now its mine wooohooo!!! I am so excited I am bouncing like as school kid on to much sugar.

No I got to find the gp100 :D

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
Guess we can't post about target practice on non paper targets still love mfk

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
One step at a time they showed us grace by not shutting this thread down. If we prove we don't act like children maybe a hunting thread is next.

Im actually not a hunter so it would be by someone else. I get bored sitting in the woods waiting. Target shooting is way more exciting for me.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
I get bored sitting in the woods waiting.
I have 3 very active kids, I would love to sit alone in the quiet, peaceful wilderness...............at least for like once or twice a month ;)

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Guess we can't post about target practice on non paper targets still love mfk

Hahaha, my post disappeared quickly.

Honestly, im no gun enthuses but i enjoyed seeing the big game and mounts/taxidermy. Ill keep hoping. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store