aquaman quality marble in the usa!

digginrays

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2008
lake norman
stingrayed has been teasing me with pictures of this amazing marble!she is all of 6".i can hardly wait to get her swimming in my tanks..now if only dbjunkie would supply her a perfect mate (hint hint al),then we could have more aquaman quality marbles for everyone to enjoy!25141.jpeg

STINGRAYED

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2012
us
stingrayed has been teasing me with pictures of this amazing marble!she is all of 6".i can hardly wait to get her swimming in my tanks..now if only dbjunkie would supply her a perfect mate (hint hint al),then we could have more aquaman quality marbles for everyone to enjoy!View attachment 1150225
Thank you for the Comments !!! I am definatly proud of her!!!

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Oh no. Oh boy. You're gonna make me get out the pics aren't you????

Who says there aren't Aquaman grade over here already?

I've got your male already, but with what's on the way you may want to hold out. OJ's mom is the next due, and the Huveneers Nethergirl is after her.....

ED! been missing you man. Always love seeing what you're up to, I play hell trying to keep up! glad to hear from you! :)

digginrays

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2008
lake norman
I Do think you have aquaman quality..just like stingrayed! I need that male you sent me a picture of..the spotting is so uniform just like ed's female..what a pair they'd make! do I have to beg on an open forum like this??:D

Reactions: scott s

STINGRAYED

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2012
us
Thanks AL And somethen to chew on This little girl just lost her first stinger she is only about seven months old has a lot of growing and changing to do yet!!!! Diggen can't wait for you to get her I just know you will enjoy her as much as I have!!!

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Congrats on the new pup. Its a stunner! So do you have the big tank setup or a smaller temp tank?

Toohard

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2014
Where ever
You guys are killing me! DB junkie DB junkie im gonna need one or two from you it sounds like. And STINGRAYED STINGRAYED why ya gotta leave me out? I need one of yours as well already.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
They could almost pass as sisters...... :)

This is a female from the same parents as the pup I sent you pics of Diggin......

IMG_9797.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store