Aquatic forest!

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
I normally just throw away the extra trimmings, unless some one i know is looking for something or there are some really nice extras which i may give to my LFS if i'm heading down in their direction...

As a little note since your tank looks pretty good is, next time try not chopping the leaves level right across the top, instead, try thinning them out and take them down un-evenly to keep that natural look...

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Here is a updated shot I trimmed about 16" of vallisneria Americana as well as about 10"-12" of Vallisneria spiralis "Tiger" that is planted in the center of my drift wood. Those all will grow back very fast and I didn't remove any actual runners. I also cut and replanted two trimmings of another plant that I just can't seem to remember the name of but anyways here is the picture after the lawn service came through with the weed wacker (-:

View attachment 907850

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Wow! it looks great.

Viick

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2012
US
can I buy the extra plants?

cichlid_king

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2011
Fond du lac, Wisconsin
The tank looks boss. I love how thick it is. I have always been a fan of heavily planting

Sent from my XT901 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

gutted

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2012
Beautiful! What's your setup? CO2? Lighting? Substrate? I love how thick the plants are.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store