Aquatic hobbyists who ALSO collect reptiles.

Quo Vadis

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
Wisconsin
I would like a tortoise or a true chameleon. Don't have any reptiles but I think it'd be cool to make a pladarium with fish and reptiles/amphibians. Besides my 5 tanks I do have 2 chinchillas, a coop of chickens, 2 dogs, and 3 cats.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
I only have one reptile (the guy in the pic below) but used to keep a lot when I was younger- even messing around with breeding chameleons . Now a days all fish and too many at that lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1425005939.761865.jpg

Wolfe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2014
Utah, USA
Currently I’ve only got a pair of Red Eared Sliders, my two garter snakes passed away a few months ago. I want to get more reptiles again, not sure when or what.

Etan

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2011
CA
I have fish my wife has the following:

Male Mojave
Female Mojave
Female Pastel
Male Lesser Platinum
Female Pied
Female Normal

3 collared lizards
1 Snow leopard gecko
1 Tangerine leopard gecko
1 dwarf Herman's tortoise

I have my tank in the living room and she has an entire room on the basement for her reptiles.

MikebNJ

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2014
The Swamps of Central Jersey
I have a 350 gal monster tank, 55 gal reef with all high end fish, nothing cheaper the $100 a fish, 2 huge sulcata tortoises, one ive had since 1997, 6 ball pythons, high white pied, albino coral glow all males, bumble bee, vanilla pewter, and fire het albino all females. Also a maltese and a cat. I LOVE ANIMALS!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-M819N using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
nice!!! Thankfully the price of bumble bees have gone down. Also I love tortoises but not ready to take any on.

MikebNJ

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2014
I've got 4 reticulated pythons (goldenchild het albino, platinum get albino, lavender tiger and sunfire pos her albino) a yearling biak green tree pythin and I used to have a croc monitor (Varanus salvadorii) Nile and black dragon water monitor

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Those pythons will be 20 footers right?

MikebNJ

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2014
I would like a tortoise or a true chameleon. Don't have any reptiles but I think it'd be cool to make a pladarium with fish and reptiles/amphibians. Besides my 5 tanks I do have 2 chinchillas, a coop of chickens, 2 dogs, and 3 cats.

You can mix small fish with african dwarf frogs. I have some Danio Glofish with dwarf frogs and its a cute mix.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store