Aquatic hobbyists who ALSO collect reptiles.

MikebNJ

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2014
The Swamps of Central Jersey
FYI the Hamburg reptile show in PA is tomm! I will be there. You guys should check it out. They have every reptile you can dream of. Some people even buy baby crocs. They have venomous snakes as well which are fun to see. (diamond backs/spitters/cobras/puff adders)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I haven't been to a Hamburg show in quite a few years.I'm working this weekend so I won't be able to make this one.I'd like to go to one just to look around so maybe I can catch the next show.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Those pythons will be 20 footers right?
That's right but there's also dwarves that range around 14-18ft haha as well as super dwarves that get from 6-8ft
FYI the Hamburg reptile show in PA is tomm! I will be there. You guys should check it out. They have every reptile you can dream of. Some people even buy baby crocs. They have venomous snakes as well which are fun to see. (diamond backs/spitters/cobras/puff adders)
That's the 1 show I've always wanted to go to as well as Tinley park. 1 day.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

REDTAIL1928

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Yeah they have big time. But what suc is that a $500 bp today will drop to half in as little as a few months. It's total bs market not like our fish. Almost all fish except a few like RTC and its like, loose value as they grow, but the majority dont!! Much better investment!!

Sent from my SGH-M819N using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store