Aquatic Wetline online Radio show,

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
might as well give this a try..u should find an expert on captive breeding, who could talk about how tos of breeding various species and tips, and the impact of wild collecting and why captive breeding is so important. good luck with the show
........uh, maybe how responsible collecting of wild stock really can have minimal impact on those resources, and is the whole basis of quality captive stock genetics, etc.
no need to air political agendas which Non fishkeepers tend to exploit for the sheer enjoyment of their ability to do so, I say.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
You guys nailed my next 2 topics I am aiming for! You guys are great! :)
you should just make it ONE topic. unless of course you are aiming to reel in activists whose sole aim will be to shut down our ability to responsibly obtain wc fish? maybe 12 yr-old Pole will support that, I don't know.
I'm not truly interested, sorry.

Pole

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
Here
you should just make it ONE topic. unless of course you are aiming to reel in activists whose sole aim will be to shut down our ability to responsibly obtain wc fish? maybe 12 yr-old Pole will support that, I don't know.
I'm not truly interested, sorry.
im saying we should rely on captive stock, some species are dying out thanks to us. it should be our priority to CB fish, as we are constantly taking specimens in and giving nothing back. u should also mention shrimps as effective alga eaters.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Which specie(s) are, in truth, dying out solely "thanks to us" (hobbyists)?
Maybe you should start a thread, before you go wanting whole radio show episodes about that.
;-)

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
no more off topic replies from me, Sauteman.
Good luck!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store