Aquatic Wetline online Radio show,

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
Tonight live at 6:30 PM EST, I will be doing the first ever Cichlid care show on the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio!!! Tonight I am talking Flower horns and Blood parrots! My dad and co-host of the show, Nick Cardinale keeps flower horns so this show is right up his alley. For the first time ever, I am joined by 2 guests!! 2 awesome members of the United Flowerhorn Association will be joining us. Toby UnderwaterDreamsteand Ice Man will be joining us! They are very experienced in flower horns and parrots. They are going to talk about some Flower horn clubs, and then we will talk about flower horn and parrot care! Feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 to ask Toby or Juan a question on Flower horns or parrots. Don't miss this awesome show! See you tonight at 6:30 PM EST. LIVE ON AIR 6:30 PM EST, 3:30 PM PST, AND 5:30 PM CST.
Live this Sunday September 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM EST, I am doing a show I am sure my dad and co-host of the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio Nick Cardinale will love. For the first time ever, I will have 2 guests on the show! We are going to be talking Flowerhorns and Parrot cichlids, I will be having 2 United Flowerhorn Association members joining me! Mr Toby UnderwaterDreams and Mr Ice Man aka Juan who are members of the UFA will be joining us! We are going to chat flowerhorn and blood parrots. House keeping needs, and all the basics. They will also tell us about their Flowerhorn sites for you flower horn fans so you can join! It is my honor and priveledge to learn flowerhorns and parrots with some awesome guests! Feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 with any questions for the guests on Flowerhorns, or parrot cichlids. See you this Sunday at 6:30 PM EST!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aqua-alex/2013/09/22/flowerhorns-and-blood-parrot-cichlid-chat

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
cant make it tonight, maybe record it for us?
It records automatically so you can listen at any time!
Live in 1 hour at 6:30 PM EST, I will be doing my first ever cichlid show! And for the first time ever I have more than 1 guest on the show! Tonight I have the honor, privilege to interview 2 experts. We are going to chat on flower horns and blood parrots. Joining me tonight is United Flowerhorn Association members Toby UnderwaterDreams and Ice Man aka Juan. We are going to chat about flowerhorns and blood parrot cichlid care and general stuff. If you have flower horns, this show is for you! Don't hesitate to call in at 347-989-8142 with any questions on flowerhorns or for the guests!
Tonight live at 6:30 PM EST, I will be doing the first ever Cichlid care show on the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio!!! Tonight I am talking Flower horns and Blood parrots! My dad and co-host of the show, Nick Cardinale keeps flower horns so this show is right up his alley. For the first time ever, I am joined by 2 guests!! 2 awesome members of the United Flowerhorn Association will be joining us. Toby UnderwaterDreamsteand Ice Man will be joining us! They are very experienced in flower horns and parrots. They are going to talk about some Flower horn clubs, and then we will talk about flower horn and parrot care! Feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 to ask Toby or Juan a question on Flower horns or parrots. Don't miss this awesome show! See you tonight at 6:30 PM EST. LIVE ON AIR 6:30 PM EST, 3:30 PM PST, AND 5:30 PM CST.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aqua-alex/2013/09/22/flowerhorns-and-blood-parrot-cichlid-chat

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
Live in 30 mins at 6:30 PM EST, I will be doing my first ever cichlid show! And for the first time ever I have more than 1 guest on the show! Tonight I have the honor, privilege to interview 2 experts. We are going to chat on flower horns and blood parrots. Joining me tonight is United Flowerhorn Association members Toby UnderwaterDreams and Ice Man aka Juan. We are going to chat about flowerhorns and blood parrot cichlid care and general stuff. If you have flower horns, this show is for you! Don't hesitate to call in at 347-989-8142 with any questions on flowerhorns or for the guests!

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
The Aquatic Wetline Online Radio has an awesome weekend coming your way!!!!!! If you are a cichlid lover, then this is THE weekend for you! I have many great shows that all cichlid keepers will love! Don't miss them!
Saturday September 28, 2013 Let's Talk South American Cichlids at 6:00 PM EST
Sunday September 29,2013 Let's Talk Angelfish and Discus with Oceans Unlimited James Carmark 5:30 PM EST
Monday September 30, 2013 Monster Fish Monday: Monster Catfish
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aqua-alex/2013/09/28/lets-talk-south-american-cichlids
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aqua-alex/2013/09/29/lets-talk-angelfish-and-discus-with-jim-carmark
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aqua-alex/2013/09/30/monster-fish-monday-monster-catfish

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
Tonight live at 6:00 PM EST, the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio kick starts the weekend with an awesome Saturday show! Tonight , I will be talking South American cichlids! South American Cichlids make up a majority of the cichlids in the hobby today! Listen in to find out the cichlids that are from South American. If you are a big Cichlid fan, don't miss this show tonight! On this show, Mr. Alex Cardinale is going to talk about South American cichlids! Many of the cichlids in the fish hobby today come from South America. Alex is going to explain everything needed to raise South American cichlids. Everything from the house keeping needs to the care and raising of South American cichlids. Alex has raised Uaru, Chocolate Cichlids, Oscars, Angelfish, Geophagus, Severums, Parachromis, and much more so Alex knows South American cichlids pretty well. Alex is also going to speak on South American Cichlids and how you can set up a South American Biotope. Notable species for this show include Uaru, Chocolate Cichlids, Geophagus, Oscars, Severums, Parachromis, and more! Feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 with any fish questions or to speak South American cichlids! Don't miss an awesome show tonight live at 6:00 PM EST.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aqua-alex/2013/09/28/lets-talk-south-american-cichlids

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
Live in 2 hours at 6:00 PM EST, the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio will be having it's first show of the weekend. What a show I have to kick start the weekend. I am going to be talking South American cichlids on this awesome Saturday show! I am going to talk about the care, what you need to do to raise an awesome specimen, and then I will talk about some South American cichlid species. I am going to be talking about Oscars, Chocolate cichlids, Uaru, geophagus, and many more! I am also going to leave time for callers. Feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 with any fish questions, tell me your favorite South American cichlid, tell me what you are keeping for cichlids, or ask cichlid questions. I never had callers in my past 5 shows, be the first caller. The 3rd caller gets the show of his/her choosing! So dial in at 347-989-8142 from 6:00-6:30 PM EST. Enjoy the show and let's talk South American Cichlids.
Tonight live at 6:00 PM EST, the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio kick starts the weekend with an awesome Saturday show! Tonight , I will be talking South American cichlids! South American Cichlids make up a majority of the cichlids in the hobby today! Listen in to find out the cichlids that are from South American. If you are a big Cichlid fan, don't miss this show tonight! On this show, Mr. Alex Cardinale is going to talk about South American cichlids! Many of the cichlids in the fish hobby today come from South America. Alex is going to explain everything needed to raise South American cichlids. Everything from the house keeping needs to the care and raising of South American cichlids. Alex has raised Uaru, Chocolate Cichlids, Oscars, Angelfish, Geophagus, Severums, Parachromis, and much more so Alex knows South American cichlids pretty well. Alex is also going to speak on South American Cichlids and how you can set up a South American Biotope. Notable species for this show include Uaru, Chocolate Cichlids, Geophagus, Oscars, Severums, Parachromis, and more! Feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 with any fish questions or to speak South American cichlids! Don't miss an awesome show tonight live at 6:00 PM EST.

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
Live in 15 mins at 6:00 PM EST, the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio will be having it's first show of the weekend. What a show I have to kick start the weekend. I am going to be talking South American cichlids on this awesome Saturday show! I am going to talk about the care, what you need to do to raise an awesome specimen, and then I will talk about some South American cichlid species. I am going to be talking about Oscars, Chocolate cichlids, Uaru, geophagus, and many more! I am also going to leave time for callers. Feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 with any fish questions, tell me your favorite South American cichlid, tell me what you are keeping for cichlids, or ask cichlid questions. I never had callers in my past 5 shows, be the first caller. The 3rd caller gets the show of his/her choosing! So dial in at 347-989-8142 from 6:00-6:30 PM EST. Enjoy the show and let's talk South American Cichlids.

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
Live in 2 hours at 5:30 PM EST, the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio will be talking Angelfish and Discus! Joining me today is Mr. Oceans Unlimited James Carmark who has experience in Angelfish and discus! We are going to be discussing everything about Angelfish and discus. Angelfish and discus are well liked by everyone!!! In case, James can't make it I will be talking angelfish and discus as much as I can. But this is going to be an awesome show!!!!! Feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 to ask angelfish questions, discus questions, or share your experience on angelfish and discus! 2nd caller gets show of choosing. See you in 2 hours for an awesome show!
Tonight live at 5:30 PM EST, 4:30 PM CST, AND 3:30 PM PST the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio will be doing an awesome show for an awesome Sunday night. The Aquatic Wet line radio show is proud to announce that Mr. Oceans Unlimited James Carmark will be returning on the show! Tonight , James and I are going to talk angelfish and discus! The show host's favorite fish is Angelfish and I am proud to talk angel fish. Many people love angels and discus so this show is right up there alley. We are going to chat about both tank raised angels and both wild angels and discus. If you have any questions on Angelfish or discus please call in at 347-989-8142. On this show, we are going to talk about the 2 most common cichlids in the fish keeping hobby angelfish and discus! I have to admit it angelfish are my favorite cichlid of all time!!! I love angelfish and I look forward to talking angelfish and discus. It is my honor and privilege to announce that one of my favorite guests is returning on this show! Mr. James Carmark from Oceans unlimited will be on the show to talk angelfish and discus. Find out what is needed to keep angelfish and discus, and more. Feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 with any angelfish or discus questions for Jim or I and talk about angelfish and discus with us! I plan to ask Jim questions on angelfish varieties, angel tank mates, discus tank mates, and so much more. If you have a question you'd like me to ask please comment the status, message me or call in tonight at 347-989-8142. Enjoy the show and I'll see you at 5:30 PM EST.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aqua-alex/2013/09/29/lets-talk-angelfish-and-discus-with-jim-carmark

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
Live in 30 MINS at 5:30 PM EST, the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio will be talking Angelfish and Discus! Joining me today is Mr. Oceans Unlimited James Carmark who has experience in Angelfish and discus! We are going to be discussing everything about Angelfish and discus. Angelfish and discus are well liked by everyone!!! In case, James can't make it I will be talking angelfish and discus as much as I can. But this is going to be an awesome show!!!!! Feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 to ask angelfish questions, discus questions, or share your experience on angelfish and discus! 2nd caller gets show of choosing. See you in 30 MINS for an awesome show!
Tonight live at 5:30 PM EST, 4:30 PM CST, AND 3:30 PM PST the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio will be doing an awesome show for an awesome Sunday night. The Aquatic Wet line radio show is proud to announce that Mr. Oceans Unlimited James Carmark will be returning on the show! Tonight , James and I are going to talk angelfish and discus! The show host's favorite fish is Angelfish and I am proud to talk angel fish. Many people love angels and discus so this show is right up there alley. We are going to chat about both tank raised angels and both wild angels and discus. If you have any questions on Angelfish or discus please call in at 347-989-8142. On this show, we are going to talk about the 2 most common cichlids in the fish keeping hobby angelfish and discus! I have to admit it angelfish are my favorite cichlid of all time!!! I love angelfish and I look forward to talking angelfish and discus. It is my honor and privilege to announce that one of my favorite guests is returning on this show! Mr. James Carmark from Oceans unlimited will be on the show to talk angelfish and discus. Find out what is needed to keep angelfish and discus, and more. Feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 with any angelfish or discus questions for Jim or I and talk about angelfish and discus with us! I plan to ask Jim questions on angelfish varieties, angel tank mates, discus tank mates, and so much more. If you have a question you'd like me to ask please comment the status, message me or call in tonight at 347-989-8142. Enjoy the show and I'll see you at 5:30 PM EST.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store