Aro swimming on his side.

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
I'm assuming water parameters are all fine too since your angels are fine? Happy Birthday, BTW.

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
I'm assuming water parameters are all fine too since your angels are fine? Happy Birthday, BTW.
Yea water parameters are fine. As of right now he's in my big net hanging in the tank so he can rest some I guess. Idk I don't want him to wear himself out. He hasn't eaten anything and has been laying in the net occasionally getting up and swimming. This sucks. But thank you. I appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Zeke

Banned
Jan 29, 2014
chattavegas
Post another picture without the arowana knowing that you are there, if you can. If it sees you, wait until it goes back to what it was doing before you walked into the room. Try to get a good picture of the side with injuries. To answer your question, yes fish do swim funny/differently after they lose an eye.

Rachel.Cody

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Post another picture without the arowana knowing that you are there, if you can. If it sees you, wait until it goes back to what it was doing before you walked into the room. Try to get a good picture of the side with injuries. To answer your question, yes fish do swim funny/differently after they lose an eye.
I had no clue about that. Is it a balance thing or more of a viewing thing? My girlfriend fed her angles tonight and I had her drop in food for him and she said he ate some of the flakes. So maybe he is just shy around people. I will get a picture tomorrow though.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
That fact that he's still alive is a plus. Are you dosing the water with anything? maybe a bit of salt, to help him breath a little easier?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store