Aug 19, 2009
Carriere
Done and Done

Hom3yboy22

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2013
South Florida
let's go guys! i want a beautiful asian aro in my home.
GUYS START POSTING ON FACEBOOK AN OTHER FORUMS WE VISIT
Asian arowana ftw!!!
Just signed, and added it to a monster fish group on facebook hope you get the 100,000 signatures because if one day I move to the US I want to have an Asian Aro
Im sharing
Shared n signed. Let's keep it going

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Shared and signed!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Done and Done
Thank you all for your support. Please keep spreading the word. Every signature means one step closer to getting reviewed by the white house! Together we can do this!
I hope you Guys have succes with the petition Can i sign even tho i live in Denmark?
Unfortunately i dont think you can sign. But you should try. But regardless if you can, or cant. we could still use your help of spreading the word. And thanks for your support in this cause.

DDK

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2013
us
Dont want to be a buzz kill but I'm sure that even if there is 100,000 signatures, the white house will turn it down. Seems like some good effort going to waste. As there are 100,000 current members its nearly impossible to get all of their signatures as many will make an account just to sign one petition as this one and never go back on. Many of these "current members" are for different causes rather than allowing a fish to be legal.

I would honestly be surprised if you get 1000 signatures by the dead line, not trying to be rude but just realistic. I personally think it would be great if they become legal but realistically I dont see it happening... Good luck though and I support you!!

Hom3yboy22

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2013
South Florida
Dont want to be a buzz kill but I'm sure that even if there is 100,000 signatures, the white house will turn it down. Seems like some good effort going to waste. As there are 100,000 current members its nearly impossible to get all of their signatures as many will make an account just to sign one petition as this one and never go back on. Many of these "current members" are for different causes rather than allowing a fish to be legal.

I would honestly be surprised if you get 1000 signatures by the dead line, not trying to be rude but just realistic. I personally think it would be great if they become legal but realistically I dont see it happening... Good luck though and I support you!!
Of course most members from this site are from other countries and even if we do get 100,000 signatures that doesn't mean we all get Asian Arowans. But not doing anything isn't going to get Asian arowanas legal any faster than fighting for it. And no matter what the chances are, I'm going to continue fighting to legalize this fish in the U.S. Along side those who choose to as well. So please support this cause with us. Every person and signature makes a difference. And even if this petition doesn't work,I'm going to continue fighting this cause.

DDK

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2013
us
I see you are very passionate about this and I do hope you succeed but many laws are set in stone and in these current times I don't see the government will show any interest. With the war still going on, health care in rumble, and government shutting down whenever it wants to its not very realistic. Many people who want an asian aro will get one with means of smuggling or as in getting it from "other" sources so those die hearts will get their prized possession with money rather than fighting for a cause and obtaining it legally.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store