aussie natives

~THEO~

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2007
Bris-ney land, Australia
amehel0;1484266; said:
native aussie are the best shizzle. pine rivers aquariums sux. they keep giant gouramis 3foot long in 4ft tanks. lol idiots.nyways im gettinsome JUNGLE PERCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i luv my natives!!!
im also getting some mouth almighties. and turdles.
Hell yeah! ! ! I've wanted a mouth almightie for a long time now, I have just never got around to setting up a smaller tank for them. Definitly take some piccies of your Jungle Perch when you get them.
What sort of turtles you getting?

Mystix212

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2007
Brisbane, Australia
amehel0;1484266; said:
native aussie are the best shizzle. pine rivers aquariums sux. they keep giant gouramis 3foot long in 4ft tanks. lol idiots
I would love to see a 3 foot Giant Gourami. The worst case of fish stocking they ever did long term was stuff a huge Jardini into a tank so small it couldnt turn around. It had to sit there diagnol just to fit in.

chase45

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2008
port lincoln
must say i got 2 barramundi. i really would like an archer fish. i have been up to cape york right to the top and the kimberlys. i have caught many barramundi and saratoga before

jwishbone

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
sydney australia
cr8on;1483856; said:
Don't have any natives at the moment, but in the past I have kept silver scats, barramundi, purple spot gudgeons, butis butis, tandanus catfish, golden perch, australian bass, bartail grunters, sleepy cod, red scats, archer fish, silver perch, mono argenteus, native banded pufferfish, saratoga leichardti and a longfinned eel. Natives are awesome fish, definitely underrated IMO. Also, the LFS where I work part time has an awesome selection of natives.
hey how you goin'

which LFS in sydney do you work at? I find it difficult to find one that carries australian natives. Im after the banded puffer in particular?!

thanks mate!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store