Awesome thai resturant dats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
USA
No, limz that's not it. Pum Thai has three tanks, and no rtg's. I think they have a platinum and a rtgxgold. Btw, how do I post pics?

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Pum is a franchise...that's not good for the franchise if that one particular location gets caught with one.

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
benzjamin13;3681239; said:
Pum is a franchise...that's not good for the franchise if that one particular location gets caught with one.
I think that cops in LA or OC have waaaayyy more to worry about than whether or not some restaurant has illegal fish. If they even know what fish are illegal in the first place..... And if they do will they even care......

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
Why post exact locations of illegal fish........

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
robmcd;3681249; said:
I think that cops in LA or OC have waaaayyy more to worry about than whether or not some restaurant has illegal fish. If they even know what fish are illegal in the first place..... And if they do will they even care......
Local cops do not arrest you for illegal fish, FWG does, figured everybody knew that.

deeboi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2009
pareho

Tiger-army

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2009
Southern california
u guys get so worked up about illigal fish he posted this about ngts and mentioned they had the asn arrows and thats all u guys payed attention to lol its funny how ppl try and bring others down 4 no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store