Baby Orino Pbass

sabmakj21

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2014
Hawaii
No, I sold four to a friend, only two left. But I did keep the two nicest ones. I got lots of other bass though, 3 Azuls of unknown origin, 6 Rio Tocantins Azuls, 2 Rio Araguaia Azuls, 4 Rio Tocantins Kelberi, 5 Bahia Gold Kelberi, and 2 Monos. Total of 23 bass! I definitely cant keep them all, but I wanted to start with a lot so that I could pick out the best ones to keep, and sell the rest for a decent profit.

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
No, I sold four to a friend, only two left. But I did keep the two nicest ones. I got lots of other bass though, 3 Azuls of unknown origin, 6 Rio Tocantins Azuls, 2 Rio Araguaia Azuls, 4 Rio Tocantins Kelberi, 5 Bahia Gold Kelberi, and 2 Monos. Total of 23 bass! I definitely cant keep them all, but I wanted to start with a lot so that I could pick out the best ones to keep, and sell the rest for a decent profit.
Dame 23, you can do a lot of picking out of those.

sabmakj21

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2014
Hawaii
Yeah, these Orinos are by far the best eaters of all the pbass I've had! They literally eat anything I throw in the tank for them. I was able to pellet train them before they even hit 2 inches!

sabmakj21

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2014
Hawaii
Orinos getting a little bit bigger. I moved them back into my 75g with big group of azul and kelberi juvies. They are no longer being picked on and actually staking claim to territories.uploadfromtaptalk1397112891611.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397112906755.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

giovannitendean

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2014
Jakarta, Idonesia
i have around 50 3"-4"orinoco cichlas in my 80L aquarium,feed on frozen bloodworms and little feeders caught from river. compared with monoculus, they eat not as much as mono. i'm using heater at 29'C or around 302K for both mono and orinoco, it's only for preventing the night temp,because at the afternoon the temperature is usually rising to 32'C-33'C. I heard from some local shops that heater is just used for preventing the 'white-spot' disease...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store