Back on the horse

Binge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2014
Ohio
I realy like the more green looking polys I have seen pics I think of retro's that are more green makes me want one. I have to stick to smaller breeds still :p

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
I realy like the more green looking polys I have seen pics I think of retro's that are more green makes me want one. I have to stick to smaller breeds still :p
Don't get me wrong I love green polys lol my koliba is one of my favs iv ever had because of how super green it is but koloton wise the best ones I have ever seen were light tan/light brown colors idk y I just really liked them cause they were so diff that's y I was going to by my buddy's koloton but unfortunately It jumped 2 days b4 I was going to pay for it and didn't make it :( witch really sucks cause I had been trying to tap him out of that koloton for almost 2 years lol and when he finally was going to sell it to me it jumped :( sad sad sad nicest one I had ever seen and most unique in my opinion

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Tried live worms tilapia massivore he acts like he is interested in the worms and tilapia he goes and sniffs at em and nudges em but in the end he just swims away :( I'm not worried yet tho I'll worry when it's been like 3 weeks lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store