Baltimore Riot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
All you see or hear about is a few bad cops that will always be out there. You never hear about all the thugs and losers out there shooting, stabbing, etc at cops on a daily basis. But thats their job right? I don't care how peaceful or nice someone is, everyone has a breaking point. Cops loose it sometimes just like you and I and everyone else out there. You can only take so much of people out their trying to kill you everyday and disrespect you and sometimes you poke the dog one too many times and guess what? He's going to bite!
How about this? You don't want to get the crap beat out of you or killed by cops DONT DO ILLEGAL STUFF! Don't run away when they tell you to stop. Don't run your mouth! It's very simple folks and its a very sad day to see how many people we have in the US that support crime and thugs like this. Makes me want to move out of the U.S. And that will happen if Hillary becomes president lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I agree. A lot of the reported cases seem to have criminals involved and what can ya do. I get that. But if you can't handle the heat get the hell out of the kitchen.

I'm not talking about hard core criminals fighting with police. There are plenty of documented cases of legit police brutality. The cops in those few cases need punishment. None of these riots happend as anyone was arrested. Most of these riots happen after the police officer is clean of all charges.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jmolter86

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2015
bristol, pa
All you see or hear about is a few bad cops that will always be out there. You never hear about all the thugs and losers out there shooting, stabbing, etc at cops on a daily basis. But thats their job right? I don't care how peaceful or nice someone is, everyone has a breaking point. Cops loose it sometimes just like you and I and everyone else out there. You can only take so much of people out their trying to kill you everyday and disrespect you and sometimes you poke the dog one too many times and guess what? He's going to bite!
How about this? You don't want to get the crap beat out of you or killed by cops DONT DO ILLEGAL STUFF! Don't run away when they tell you to stop. Don't run your mouth! It's very simple folks and its a very sad day to see how many people we have in the US that support crime and thugs like this. Makes me want to move out of the U.S. And that will happen if Hillary becomes president lol

Yes it is there job. No police department has ever g I NE knocking on people's door asking if they wanna be cops. They chose that job. As much poking disrespectful behavior they may encounter, they are held to high standard. There is a level of trust that cops are held to, not to lose their composer, to act professional under all circumstances, to not abuse their power and beat the **** out of people, and to not play the judge. It amazes me that you cover up for the cops. You say if you don't want to get beat or killed by cops don't do anything illegal. So you acknowledge that this happened but let's sweep it under a rug. It's a sad day in American when. Our police and government are criminals them self and the citizens think that it is completely ok. Makes me wanna move outta the us.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
Yes it is there job. No police department has ever g I NE knocking on people's door asking if they wanna be cops. They chose that job. As much poking disrespectful behavior they may encounter, they are held to high standard. There is a level of trust that cops are held to, not to lose their composer, to act professional under all circumstances, to not abuse their power and beat the **** out of people, and to not play the judge. It amazes me that you cover up for the cops. You say if you don't want to get beat or killed by cops don't do anything illegal. So you acknowledge that this happened but let's sweep it under a rug. It's a sad day in American when. Our police and government are criminals them self and the citizens think that it is completely ok. Makes me wanna move outta the us.

That's how I see it. If you see the police and government at this point being the heros then I feel bad. In the near future your world is going to change and you'll be very shocked. I'm white no criminal record and no problems with police whatsoever and I can see passed my nose on the subject so to speak.

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA

So all the cops or the majority of cops in the U.S. are crooked in your opinion?

And I'm not backing up bad cops that kill people for no reason. I do back up cops that shoot to kill to defend themselves from what they believe is a life or death situation. I don't know about you but if some thug comes at me with a knife or even his bare hands that's all it would take for me to pull the trigger. If I pull my gun out and say stop you better stop. It's very simple. Are there bad cops out there? Of course there is but I am confident that most of them are good cops just trying to earn a living for their family just like you and me.

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
To put this into perspective. If you drink alcohol. Your drinking a substance that is only legal due to the exact same rebellious behavior used in these riots. They don't say Fight for your Rights for the hell of it.

TankDempsey

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2012
Third rock from the sun
Race and opinions about police brutality aside, most of the violent rioters are people who are 100% uneducated about our system of law and most of them are ignorant to the real facts about what is going on. I'm not saying that the police are innocent, and I'm not saying that the rioters are in the right. 99% of the violent rioters are less sensible/intelligent than the cops who used the "Excessive force".

jmolter86

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2015
bristol, pa
So all the cops or the majority of cops in the U.S. are crooked in your opinion?

And I'm not backing up bad cops that kill people for no reason. I do back up cops that shoot to kill to defend themselves from what they believe is a life or death situation. I don't know about you but if some thug comes at me with a knife or even his bare hands that's all it would take for me to pull the trigger. If I pull my gun out and say stop you better stop. It's very simple. Are there bad cops out there? Of course there is but I am confident that most of them are good cops just trying to earn a living for their family just like you and me.

I don't know how you got that I think the majority of cops are crooked. That's not what I'm saying. To me it seems like you want to be law abidding yet a outlaw at the same time. Police have regulations and policies they must adhere to. If you feel threatened that someone is coming at you but with bare hands and you shoot and kill them. It's murder. Deadly force can only be met with deadly force. You can't shoot someone because they punch you or run from you or spit on you. That's the bottom line. To get back to the good/bad cop. Imo there is a lot of crooked cops. A cop is considered a "good" cop if he is exposing lies and corruption within his department. If they aren't doing that, they are a regular guy like me and you just doing a job to put food on the table and a roof over his families head. Going to work and not beating someone up or killing someone or just arresting someone for some petty bs doesn't make a good cop. That's what they get paid to do.

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
Race and opinions about police brutality aside, most of the violent rioters are people who are 100% uneducated about our system of law and most of them are ignorant to the real facts about what is going on. I'm not saying that the police are innocent, and I'm not saying that the rioters are in the right. 99% of the violent rioters are less sensible/intelligent than the cops who used the "Excessive force".
Intelligence has nothing to do with it. Being educated doesn't mean you fight for the right cause or you don't. They may be semi retarded but they are fighting for what they believe in. Exactly what the United states was built on.

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
That's how I see it. If you see the police and government at this point being the heros then I feel bad. In the near future your world is going to change and you'll be very shocked. I'm white no criminal record and no problems with police whatsoever and I can see passed my nose on the subject so to speak.

You have had no problems with police because either you don't do illegal activities or you haven't got caught. It's not a race thing it's an illegal thing.
There was a white guy who got the crap beat out of him close to my area because he ran from the cops. You don't see a bunch of white people looting and rioting. Why is that?
BTW- I think most of these hoodlums can use a good beating. This running away and then getting a little slap on the hand and some handcuffs and then a short sentence in jail doesn't work. Just like time outs don't do crap for kids! Maybe if people got the living crap beat out of them for always doing illegal stuff and running from the law then maybe they'd think twice about doing it again.Our society has gotten really soft and weak. More people support wrong from right. It's a sad day. No one cares about thugs raping and killing countless people but as soon as one cop does it look out the whole country is supporting them. Sad sad sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store