Been Seeing Alot of Baby Indo's an Ngt's Lately are they being CB??

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Thanks for sharing the videos kevchooi! WIsh I could understand them. BUt I still dont see how this proves that they are farmed.

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Proof or no proof, I'm starting to think they are being captive bred (at least ITs). When they first came in, everyone wanted the oddball ITs. Now it's seems hard to find a classic 4 bar IT. I've been seeing them in stock more often than not. So while breeding season seems to saturate the market with them, I still see them from time to time when it's the off season. How is there so many oddball ITs now a days if they aren't being CB? You would think that the classic 4 bar still be dominant form that you would find if they are WC...unless you're thinking there are tons of WC oddballs all of a sudden being caught. IDK...just my opinion.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
I can't read signs or understand what is said. Could be talking about fish sticks for all I know.

Sent from my car phone

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
^LOL!....Interesting how in the video we see medium and small sized dats but no fry or eggs.

jray33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2009
Washington state
^LOL!....Interesting how in the video we see medium and small sized dats but no fry or eggs.
I agree. If somebody is/was breeding them, there would be AT LEAST ONE picture of eggs on the internet somewhere... but i have yet too see any. But. It is amazing how small they are available to the hobby. So i have to ask what's up with the smaller-than-dime sized babies that i have personally got before? Like as small as my pinky fingernail. I was shocked when a wholesaler brought some in for me when I was running a fish shop.

On another note... Is there any way to say that this is mating, or is it just one datnoid sizing-up another?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB82wh_JxU4

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Large scale datnoid breeding facilities

[video=youtube_share;1TTeJcOLDuo]http://youtu.be/1TTeJcOLDuo[/video]
This isn't a breeding facilities this is a farm trying to breed
This video is years old
The guy has made a video of his farm so don't you think he would make a video to show them breeding with eggs and fry

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store