Best bottled bacteria/instant cycle product?

FishRetard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2014
Canada
To anyone saying that none work, you don't know anything clearly. EVERY tank I have set up has been fresh from the tap, treated with top fin bacteria purchased from petsmart. Never lost a fish and the last one I set up was a 180 2 months ago. It's going strong. Get all the facts before posting BS

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

David R

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
New Zealand
Cool glad it's working.
What are you using?
Seachem Stability. The tank wasn't quite new, the sponge was in my big tank not not established enough to take the increased bioload in the quarantine tank.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

reptilerescued

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2014
nepa
Seachem Stability. The tank wasn't quite new, the sponge was in my big tank not not established enough to take the increased bioload in the quarantine tank.
Thanks

The Seachem anything is rare around here.
Off the shelf in the LFS's and big box stores we have API and tetra.
I picked up the API "quick start" I thought I'd have more time to cycle and setup my last tank.

If your high end fish are making it with bio in a bottle I'm sure my WC florida spotted gar will make it.

ANY WATER is cleaner then that Fla canal or coast water.

Rich

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
Quarantine tank has been running for three days now, no ammonia spike at all, been feeding heavily too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Glad to hear that. You made a good choice. Seachem Stability Is a awesome product.

David R

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
New Zealand
Cheers, god bored testing the ammonia and gave up! Safe to say I think this product can be relied upon. I have been doing 30% water changes every other day, but also feeding fairly heavily so there is plenty of food for the nuggets and geos to graze on.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store