Big guy and little guy

JoeBoxer

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2012
Canada
Thanks stanz. I've been trying to get pictures for a few days and I finally got some I was happy-ish with haha.

Tyler, my convict is pretty shy too. I have a couch right next to the tank so when I wanna take pictures I usually hang out on the couch and take advantage of his curiousity haha. But it's tough. He's fast and doesn't like the camera.
Did you end up getting a new camera??

Either way pics look great!

Reactions: ehh

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Did you end up getting a new camera??

Either way pics look great!
haha i wish. no still using my iPhone. but thanks. i take about 10 billion pictures over a week before i get a few that i like haha.

Reactions: JoeBoxer

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
These videos aren't in here so I thought I'd post them. I made them about two years ago.

Digging.

He's not this crazy anymore. Can't say I miss it haha.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
That's cool man. I like your honesty on everything. It's crazy how small a 75 can become. The bare minimum just don't cut it with these guys.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
That's cool man. I like your honesty on everything. It's crazy how small a 75 can become. The bare minimum just don't cut it with these guys.
Yeah it only happened recently. In the videos I posted he's smaller than he is now. I want to say a lot smaller too.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
This little guy decided to let me take a picture of him today.
image.jpeg
You'll notice his fins are all tattered. Him and the syno cat do not like each other. You'd think the tank is big enough...

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Took a couple pictures today.
I know my tank isnt as fancy as others but I have to keep it kind of bare otherwise he scrapes himself because it's too crowded.
image.jpeg

Decent side picture of him. Lucky, I didn't cut off any of his fins. Sometimes I don't notice I do that until I'm scanning through all the pictures I took.
image.jpeg

And this one had potential to be a good picture. I had to really reduce the contrast to make it more sharp. It's pretty blurry but it looks better than the unedited picture.
image.jpeg

Reactions: robham777 and DBLN8

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
The little guy being fussy with the catfish.
image.jpeg

Who could be mad at this face?
image.jpeg

Jk the catfish fights with the convict all the time. Pretty sure the catfish is actually the dominate fish in the tank.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store