staten island new york
DEAD NEXT DAY

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
WckedMidas said:
squeaky wasnt worth it was it. See nomatter what ya think your still paying for it one way or another lol
LOL youre right it wasnt worth it. Then i got a black aro to replace that silver... made sure the lids were tight, duct taped the corners etc... it was 8-11 inches.. bought it off season ,,, next day the black aro was gone... there were couple of large scales on the bottom of the tank..

FREAKING RAYS ATE THE ARO :mad:

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
LOL Sorry i had a lot of unexpected losses!!
Heres another one..

My sister bought me my 1st jardini for my bday and i bought a 75g tank to house the jar.

Took the tank, filled it up with water ,put some anti chlorine heater, filter and im done. I dumped the fish after acclimating it and i was lucky enough to watch the poor jardini disentigrate and die the same day.

I believe it was because NJ has chloramines and i only used a chlorine and not a clorine/chloramine remover.

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
redtailfool said:
LOL Sorry i had a lot of unexpected losses!!
Heres another one..

My sister bought me my 1st jardini for my bday and i bought a 75g tank to house the jar.

Took the tank, filled it up with water ,put some anti chlorine heater, filter and im done. I dumped the fish after acclimating it and i was lucky enough to watch the poor jardini disentigrate and die the same day.

I believe it was because NJ has chloramines and i only used a chlorine and not a clorine/chloramine remover.
that sucks... i still havent call the water company to check if they use chloramine in their water treament... i suppost to called them like 4 years ago....

fishmadness

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2005
couple years ago... when i first got into this fish hobby... i forgot to add the dechlorine and didnt cycle... kill all my fish the next day... :eek:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store