Black Shark

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hey,you got two pages of attention here....some threads should be so lucky.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
They probably were black worms, it was many years ago like over twenty
I never seen live Bloodworms for sale before, but the LFS I used to work at bred Blackworms and I have seen thing "labelled" Blooodworms at Bait and Tackle shops, but they looked more to me like Clamworms

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
What types of foods did they like best and what's good to get juveniles to that early growth spurt? How fast do they grow typically? I hear they are aggressive - do they actually have some dental hardware or is it just a mouth-full of "rubberlips"like most Cyprinids?
they will beat the crap out of cichlids, i had a 2-3 inch black shark; and it scrapped with everyone, including my convicts and 6 inch JD, punked them all. I couldn't believe it at the time.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
they will beat the crap out of cichlids, i had a 2-3 inch black shark; and it scrapped with everyone, including my convicts and 6 inch JD, punked them all. I couldn't believe it at the time.
seems ok for now lol but we'll see.....he's got about 22 more inches of growing to do :) I love the way all the sharks look together .....the 3 Rainbows, 2 RT and the Black.....they all add individual personality....slightly different but still all similar

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store