Blanco

VMike

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2007
Vista,Cal.
Man that's an awesome Beani! The one I got from Volcomstone is more of a gold/brown color. Really like that light color.:) Mike

Ruck Fules

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Garage
ewok;3331611; said:
nice flowerhorn...

:D
WC flowerhorn :D

Diskboy12;3331639; said:
Sick, makes me want some CA/SA Cichs.
Go for it

Anubisscott;3331684; said:
Never get rid of this one. I have never thought Beani's were a big deal because I find their colors dull. This one however is gourgous and you actually can't keep but wanting to see more. Awsome one bro.:headbang2
Thank you, I'm actually getting the Midas itch again. I hope to get some from you when I visit Vegas.

straitjacketstar;3331702; said:
In your care, I wouldn't expect anything less than the awesomest looking beani ever!
How do you do it?! :headbang2
I have no idea? I treat them how I would like to be treated. Quality food, water, etc.

VMike;3332183; said:
Man that's an awesome Beani! The one I got from Volcomstone is more of a gold/brown color. Really like that light color.:) Mike
Yeah, my original pair was gold/brown in color too.

jackel;3332262; said:
that thing is aweet.
Thanks

Mad About Cichlids;3333630; said:
Amazing specimens as always:clap

I too need to move closer to SoCal:headbang2
And we could trade fishes :D

crisper;3333654; said:
Great looking fish.
Thank you

JoeFatFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2008
Westchester, CA
Ruck Fules, you alwyas have some way cool cichlids. Tell us, where you got this awesome beani from?? And do you think I should get more of these or the Green/Yellow ones I first brought in? LOL!!!

GMFISHNUT

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2008
Long Island, NY
JoeFatFish;3340350; said:
Ruck Fules, you alwyas have some way cool cichlids. Tell us, where you got this awesome beani from?? And do you think I should get more of these or the Green/Yellow ones I first brought in? LOL!!!
I had a feeling you had something to do with this Joe!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store