Astoria, NY
stunning beani

Ruck Fules

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Garage
JoeFatFish;3340350; said:
Ruck Fules, you alwyas have some way cool cichlids. Tell us, where you got this awesome beani from?? And do you think I should get more of these or the Green/Yellow ones I first brought in? LOL!!!

Lol, what's up Joe? You know where I stand with regards to your question :D. Any luck bringing back more istlanum's?

JoeFatFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2008
Westchester, CA
Dude, the fish turned out awesome as I knew it would. Sucks the other died, and I hated parting with them, but we had a deal. The pic. is so awesome, that I have decided to go to San Pedro and bring back as many as possible. Tentative date...end of Sept. To answer the Istlanum question, yes, going back at end of this month.

QUOTE=Ruck Fules;3341236;]Lol, what's up Joe? You know where I stand with regards to your question :D. Any luck bringing back more istlanum's?[/QUOTE]

darthodo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Georgia
Adhlc;3329775; said:
I'd love to get my hands on of them. Absolutely stunning.
I want to get my hand on the very one in this thread. What a great fish!

JoeFatFish;3340350; said:
Ruck Fules, you always have some way cool cichlids.
Very true. Some of the nicest I've seen.

Ruck Fules

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Garage
Thank you all. It would not have been possible if not for Joe and his collecting trips and dedication to the hobby. Joe, bring back some yellow labridens while you're at it :D

JoeFatFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2008
Westchester, CA
Tentitive Beani "Blanco" collection trip, is early Oct. Yellow Labs?? Is there really an interest in them by many? They are by NO means near the Beani or Istlanum territory. I have thought about it, but there needs to be enough interest in them by people on MFK, so I can go. They are not close to the big airports like Mex. City or Guadalajara, that are easy to get to from LAX. BUT, I have been there before and collected labs and bartoni, back in the mid 90's. They are easy to catch, as long as they are there, its just getting to them thats a bit of a drive. I will consider, for a 2010 Feb-March trip, but need dedication by hobbyists.

Ruck Fules;3346475; said:
Thank you all. It would not have been possible if not for Joe and his collecting trips and dedication to the hobby. Joe, bring back some yellow labridens while you're at it :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store