BOOM! Fly Fisherman and Koi Lovers.. Check This Out..

xEchOx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2006
ND
Amazing catch and great story! That is awesome, on a 3wt. I've landed a few 18-20 inch largemouths on my 5wt and that took a long time too, can't imagine it on a 3wt. You sir have some skillz. :D

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
awesome catch!
Thanks bradda.

Beautiful fish :) He would look good in my tank, I'll trade you 5 sunnies for him :)
Man that fish would look ridiculous in your 500. I'll ship it to you in a heavy duty black garbage bag.

WAIT EVERYONE LOOK AT MASTER BS AVATAR AND BOOSTEN AUDIS PIC.

YOU JUST FOUND YOUR LONG LOST TWIN BROTHER! CONGRATS!
LMFAO..I think it's time for me to change my avatar!

Amazing catch and great story! That is awesome, on a 3wt. I've landed a few 18-20 inch largemouths on my 5wt and that took a long time too, can't imagine it on a 3wt. You sir have some skillz. :D
Thank you.. I may attempt to target these and carp a little more on the fly but they're so finicky..I think the key is to target them before sunset, the double taper line definitely helps with a really soft presentation and stay extremely low when targeting them.

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
That is one massive Orenji koi! You're right, I did get a kick out of the story. Avatar really stands out.

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Awesome catch boosten! Especially on a 3wt w/ such small tippet. SOunds like you have really gone head over heals w/ the fly fishn. Glad to hear it. Its a blast. Fly fishn really took over snowboardn for me this winter. I usually put 100 days on the board. THis season the snow was crap. SO i put in 100 or so days on the water and 1 on my board :) Tie up some big dough flies like you were talkn bout...you never know. If your ever out in my area lmk...we'll go fish for some trout.

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
Awesome catch boosten! Especially on a 3wt w/ such small tippet. SOunds like you have really gone head over heals w/ the fly fishn. Glad to hear it. Its a blast. Fly fishn really took over snowboardn for me this winter. I usually put 100 days on the board. THis season the snow was crap. SO i put in 100 or so days on the water and 1 on my board :) Tie up some big dough flies like you were talkn bout...you never know. If your ever out in my area lmk...we'll go fish for some trout.
I'm going to take you up on that.. your always showcasing some great trout pics and they're is no better way than to hook up with some trout then on the fly.

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
I'm going to take you up on that.. your always showcasing some great trout pics and they're is no better way than to hook up with some trout then on the fly.
Please do...we fish year round for trout. Right now is really good on some of the rivers. Hekk...all season is good if you know where to go.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store