Boy stows away on plane from Cali to Hawaii!

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
No charges because he's a minor.....lol. U want him charged with trespassing?

Krich, this story is lame compared to that ferry that capsized in Korea. Is there a thread for that? What do you think of the entire crew being arrested
He should be charged with something, at least for stealing a ride lol. Id like to know more about that ferry also.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Yeah I heard about the principle taking his own life,that's brutal...I'm not sure how to feel about the whole crew being arrested as I understood the captain pretty much abandoned his position so someone had to take control of the ship?
The third mate was in control when it happen. Nothing unusual about that. He made no attempt to save anyone. Ordered them to their cabin or the cafeteria and to stay below board on the P.A.....but saved himself and the entire crew? Wtf!?!?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
This captain should be sharing a cell with the captain of the Italian cruise ship that sunk not too long ago.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Ya that ferry story is messed up. I heard the crew was told to begin evacuating but the captain ordered them all to their rooms for 30 min before it actually capsized. Shame on him and I hope he gets some horrifying sentence. Cement shoes seem fitting for a captain who essentially killed all the passangers to save himself.
Agree. Its 20 billions times worse when you realize its kids that were simply following directions.

The rescue operation is terrifying to. Say you followred the captains and crews direction and stayed in a room that you didn't drown in....when the divers try to rescue you the water comes crashing in and drowns you anyways. Horrid situation

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
Seems like he made up the story, but who knows? A guy survived over a year in a boat, so five hours at 35,000' could be possible, I guess....

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
We'll,if he was found wandering around on the runway in Hawaii,there is no record of a purchased ticket for him and his family is back in Cali looking for him....I guess we will have to wait until more details come out.I think I heard something about him trying to get to Africa?

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Yesterday, they said they had security footage of the guy walking towards the plane. Not sure why they didn't release the video.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store