Breaking News out of Florida!!!!!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Find and post it please.
Someone did post that tape footage already.I have not heard of this other tape where Zis said to be bloodied though....Eddie what do you think of the toilet paper company footing Zimmerman's legal bills....and the calls to boycott that company and it's products?

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Disney did not pay for Casey Anthonys defense. What are you talking about? ABC paid the family for photos and an interview which isnt unusual. What the family did with that money was up to them.

As for that video, luckily its so clear we can conclude that Martin was just picking daisys and Zimmerman killed him in cold blood. :screwy:

From what Ive read, Zimmerman has already raised nearly a quarter of a million dollars for his legal defense bills. Looks like the longer this gets drawn out, the more and more people are seeing that Martin wasnt the twelve year old kid in the pictures first put out.

I cant wait to see what comes out in discovery because the probable cause affidavit would normally have been laughed at by a judge under a normal circumstance. I think the prosecution is going to be hard pressed to convince a jury of murder in the second as it is defined by Florida statute unless some new and powerful evidence comes out in discovery.

aaronb

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2011
Cawker City, KS
Yes it is...In other news,I have heard talk of people trying start a boycott of the Koch company.
I read a story a couple months ago talking about how much money the Koch brothers were making and worth. It was all a jealous article about how they were making money and so many poor people weren't making much or were unemployed. I could understand how it'd be a worth while boycott if you were the kind of person that was jealous, down on your luck, and looking for someone to blame.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store