Can someone clarify this is a CT?

Viet Dragon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2009
illinois
Like I said in my original posts, it is an indonesian tiger. If you choose not to believe the advise of someone who knows what they're talking about, then I'm sorry. To the guy who says the tails are not different, you are wrong and should stop giving advice. In fact, that is the easiest and most definitive way to tell the difference between certain Datnoid species.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Questions to strollo22, have you ever own a CT or VT in your lifetime?? And are you giving advices to peoples base on the pictures you had post??? So it not a true CT,VT or ST if the second bar and third not connected into one rite???

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Fishes33

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
Like I said in my original posts, it is an indonesian tiger. If you choose not to believe the advise of someone who knows what they're talking about, then I'm sorry. To the guy who says the tails are not different, you are wrong and should stop giving advice. In fact, that is the easiest and most definitive way to tell the difference between certain Datnoid species.

Eh..... I am wrong now? xD

Strollo, what are they? (I got these two pic off MFK as future datnoid reference)

IT with ST tail pattern, PLEASE don't tell me they are 4 stripes ST xD (I will go into shock!) :)

Like I said before, you can't determine the species by looking at the tail marking!

70.jpg

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Sorry to anyone I offended, I acted like a ****. Beautiful fish Op. good luck.

It happens Bro, hard to tell online from a pic, especially on my phone! I know you personally and 99% of the time you are spot on!

Hopefully no one holds anything against you, afterall you tried to id a fish and help, not the end of the world!

:cheers:

*Go S. Vettel #1 rb8--2 MORE RACES LEFT! SEE YOU IN TEXAS BOYS! LET'S MAKE IT 3 BACK TO BACK WDC!* :cheers:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store