can you guys help me with my hybrid knowledge and potentially fill in the gaps?

Jaxson_Beans

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2020
alot of your missing examples i have on my discord archived in the server Aquarion if you join J Jax and ill be able to help you fill this out pretty fast

Reactions: phreeflow

cailenew

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2023
any chance you could send me a link i cant seem to access it? - sorry Im a student so Im juggling personal projects and academic ones
alot of your missing examples i have on my discord archived in the server Aquarion if you join J Jax and ill be able to help you fill this out pretty fast
sorry just seen this Im a student, so Im juggling personal projects and academic ones. any chance you could send me or post the link to the server?

Jaxson_Beans

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2020
any chance you could send me a link i cant seem to access it? - sorry Im a student so Im juggling personal projects and academic ones

sorry just seen this Im a student, so Im juggling personal projects and academic ones. any chance you could send me or post the link to the server?

Thats the link, if you join and have any questions feel free to @ me it’s legit just J Jax on the server as well

Reactions: cailenew

Jaxson_Beans

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2020

Thats the link, if you join and have any questions feel free to @ me it’s legit just J Jax on the server as well
https://sites.google.com/view/hybri...1b_uaTd_LP4-XDRHVJQpfAc3HxU8GKlCxgDl9ZglY067k

I have also been building this site and organizing them on the site but I have a ton of examples still to upload and format

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store