Cheap/Easy/Fasy indoor pond/bedstand(that's right bedstand)

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
so lemme get this straight....to see your fish you have to take your bed off and open the lid? hmm you must really love the fish lol. btw though awesome build. other than the work to see them lol.
Yeah the lid part does suck. I am thinking about actually moving the mattress back in the floor beside the pond. lol. That way I can take the lids off and see whenever.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Haha, how did I miss this,, very cool idea

sent from work

lol, your flathead swims under my bed!!! ;) Seems much better in the pond now that he's in there.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Here's a vid I was trying to get something better, but ended up looking like a deep sea dive or something lol. Actually just deep in the pond lol.

[video=youtube;GuyzrACsk_c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuyzrACsk_c[/video]

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Here's a vid I was trying to get something better, but ended up looking like a deep sea dive or something lol. Actually just deep in the pond lol.

Really? :screwy:

basslover34

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Montreal
My God... I disappear from the board for awhile and come back to seeing my old buddy Necro.... Tryin to... Sleep with da fishes?!?!? LOL

Sup Bud, nice to see your back in the game (I was thinking of taking a stab at it again as well but no real motivation ATM, perhaps your build log will inspire me ;) )

Nice few kitties you have there!

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Thats 2.31min ill never get back, ohh well im at work

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
My God... I disappear from the board for awhile and come back to seeing my old buddy Necro.... Tryin to... Sleep with da fishes?!?!? LOL

Sup Bud, nice to see your back in the game (I was thinking of taking a stab at it again as well but no real motivation ATM, perhaps your build log will inspire me ;) )

Nice few kitties you have there!
lol, good to see you back. I've restarted my army!!! Whatever happened to your's? :)

Thats 2.31min ill never get back, ohh well im at work
lol, was it at least slightly interesting? lol. Just thought it reminded me of those deap sea dives really the only reason I uploaded it. Shows just how dark it is in this pond even with the light on lol.

I vote someone puts the Jaws theme to it .... bet it makes it more interesting :p (Jokes!!!)
YT would probably pull my vid for that lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store