Cheap/Easy/Fasy indoor pond/bedstand(that's right bedstand)

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
[video=youtube;I2ZNmHZaROk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2ZNmHZaROk[/video]

Here's 1.5 of them in a low quality fight vid. This shows exactly why the flathead is in this pond now lol.

I want those 2 minutes back!

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Great vid! Too bad they are fighting! Looked like the Wells was holding it's own!

What you don't see is the couple minutes after this vid when I was getting the net. The wels actually bit down on the flathead's pectoral fin spines and broke them. You could hear them snap outside the tank. The flathead gave up after that but the wels continued to batter him until I netted him out! Flathead seems to be doing great and now causing mischief in the pond lol.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
lol, welcome to the thunder dome!!!! So the last few nights I can tell that my fish are scuffling beneath me because I can hear the thuds. Flathead must be in a power struggle down there. He has found a nice hiding spot in the folded corner of the liner. I was like where the #### is he. I saw it looked a little bubbled and squeezed it like a tooth paste tube and got a pissed flathead coming out biting my hand lol. Felt like I was noodling!!! i got a crap vid I will upload sometime!

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
I am always up for a vid of a guy getting bit by a catfish... always a good time to watch... yeah watch! LOL
I got the vid today! you're gonna love it lol. I didn't get bit this time, but I did cut my hand on a staple!!! ouch!! lol, should have pretended for the cam and filmed it so everyone would think I got bitten lol. This vid will take several hours to upload though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store