Chinese perch holding eggs?

1KTOES

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2016
Detroit
Im not sure....these are all over the wood in the backside of the tank. I fed them and when the water stirred up, these little white pearly balls were floating eveywhere.
I noticed a bunch were attatched to the back of this driftwood.
Eggs?

20160709_200452.jpg

Reactions: sunnysjourney

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
They very well could be eggs,how does the perch's belly look?

1KTOES

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2016
Detroit
This would be major if you can get them hatched and raised to fry.
Theres a marble goby and a datnoid in the tank as well. I have nowhere to put them. And literally hundreds got sucked down the filter before i realised what they were.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Theres a marble goby and a datnoid in the tank as well. I have nowhere to put them. And literally hundreds got sucked down the filter before i realised what they were.
Wish I could advise but I wouldn't know the first thing to do with them.I have never much been into the breeding aspect of the hobby.I suppose you could set up a ten gallon tank and transfer them to it.

sunnysjourney

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2014
US
Im not sure....these are all over the wood in the backside of the tank. I fed them and when the water stirred up, these little white pearly balls were floating eveywhere.
I noticed a bunch were attatched to the back of this driftwood.
Eggs?
Dude that's so awesome and they do look like eggs for sure!! Keep us posted!

Crazy Pet House

Feeder Fish
Jul 15, 2016
I am a Chinese person
I can tell you that the fish What is the name
Mandarin fish, also known as Ao spent fish, carnivorous, scaly fish; belonging fat fishes taxonomy. Mandarin fish body side flat, back uplift, thick body, pointed. It is China, "the name of the four freshwater fish" in one

Crazy Pet House

Feeder Fish
Jul 15, 2016
Farming techniques
Fry rearing
Hatched fry film slender soft body, body length is only 3 to 4 mm, such as eating fish that have not been bred into the pond, the survival rate is very low, or even died. To improve the survival rate, generally used to cultivate fish hatchery tank water. Its water capacity from 350 to 400 kilograms hatching jar can hold newly hatched fry 500 5 days, the water flow rate than when a small hatch. Selective eating fish is very strong, generally fed newly hatched bream or other fish as a weaning food (can eat into the first fry, fry can cultivate flowers Ao is the key to success), eating only a day early swallowed fry 1 to 2, after another increase of 5 to 6 per day. After 5-7 days of feeding, Ao spent fish can grow to "watermelon" size, melanin surface appears. 14-day-old fry Ao flowers, edible 15 to 20 fish per day. When reared in the hatchery tank found in no other fish for food when. Ao spent fish will devour each other. Thus, during this period enough to feed palatability "bait fish."

Crazy Pet House

Feeder Fish
Jul 15, 2016
Feeding Management
⑴ feed fed:
① feed the fish choose dace, chub, crucian carp, grass carp and so on.
② feeding techniques:
a, on a regular basis (3 to 5 days to 1) put in supplementary feeding fish.
b, the number of fish in the pool feed of judgment:
When sufficient pool of fish feed, mandarin fish chase bait in the water bottom fish, so only bits and pieces of small pool water spray. When listen, the sound of water when chasing fish eating fish feed issued by small and large intervals. Such as a pool feed fish shortage, mandarin fish catch fresh feed
Ao spent fish
Ao spent fish
Fish feed water to the top, so the spray large, the sound is frequently, the sound big. As seen in the pool hunt flocks of mandarin fish feed, then feed the fish in the pool has been basically finished.
c, the palatability of fish feed:
Palatable forage fish size is generally about 1/3 body length mandarin fish, such as when uneven feed fish size, large screen size required fish feed fish screen to go.
⑵ Water Quality Management:
① water quality ponds shall be maintained year round "fat, live, cool" standards, water transparency to maintain about 30 cm. Often filling the new water, especially in the high temperature phase from June to September, every 5 to 7 days with water once every 15 to 20 cm water. Such as multiple drug use, we need to change the water to prevent injury.
② abnormal weather to immediately add water, and the water levels remained relatively stable, providing good environmental conditions for the growth of mandarin fish. If the water turbidity, alum available 5 acre 1 kg or ~ 7.5 kg of lime water after Quanchiposa.
③ install aerators to prevent hypoxia mandarin fish floating head, usually in less sunny weather clouds start oxygen at noon, as the weather was hot in the midnight to early morning boot.
④ better prepared hydrogen peroxide (content above 30%) or oxygen spirit, can be used to rescue when the mandarin fish floating head. Usage of hydrogen peroxide: hydrogen peroxide per acre with 250 ml, 500 ml of water, and then add 2% ferrous sulfate 3 to 5 ml. See instructions using oxygen spirit. PARASITIC mandarin

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store