Cleaning back of tank without moving it.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
does water splash between the boards and glass though ever, making it ugly
I used to use those sheets but water always got between them and looked crappy, how do you stop that
Just run a continuous strip of tape all along the top edge of the background, prevents drips from running down between it and the glass.

Maybe you can come do it for me lmao
Lol, refer to the first sentence of my previous post...:)

jason longboard

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
california
Just run a continuous strip of tape all along the top edge of the background, prevents drips from running down between it and the glass.

Lol, refer to the first sentence of my previous post...:)
man gonna be hard to run the tape though cuz i cant get behind it bleeeehhhhh.

jjohnwm

MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
man gonna be hard to run the tape though cuz i cant get behind it bleeeehhhhh.
You have at least 3 or 4 inches of space if there is an inch of clearance behind your Aquaclears? What are you planning to do it with, your feet? :) This takes about 30 seconds, tops.

• Haha
Reactions: deeda and Krismo962

jason longboard

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
california
You have at least 3 or 4 inches of space if there is an inch of clearance behind your Aquaclears? What are you planning to do it with, your feet? :) This takes about 30 seconds, tops.
its 6 foot long, how do i reach all the way......guess i gott pull the canopy ugh lmao

jjohnwm

MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

what kind of tape, every time in the past it would com off, I hated it.
The sticky kind!

I use electrical tape because I get it free...but since taking the top off your tank is apparently a traumatic procedure and needs to be done only under duress, I'd go with duct tape here just because it's nearly bulletproof...

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I've got it, just knock that wall down with a sledgehammer, sort the back of your tank out unimpeded, and then build the wall back. Simples.

jason longboard

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
california
The sticky kind!

I use electrical tape because I get it free...but since taking the top off your tank is apparently a traumatic procedure and needs to be done only under duress, I'd go with duct tape here just because it's nearly bulletproof...
I think I used duct tape before, guess I can try again, I’ll ask at Home Depot what’s best for water

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store