Corals

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
NPS (nonphotosynthetic corals) would be harder to take care of though for a noob because they require regular spot feedings which could be overwhelming for a beginner. Also some need a constant food supply throughout the day which would dirty up the water REALLY fast. Sponges are easy though and sun corals and dendros look pretty cool. You just feed them at night some meaty foods.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Trust me when I say this I'm always not far from my tank and i can take it on I love any challenge I get except for ich that I wage a war on

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Trust me when I say this I'm always not far from my tank and i can take it on I love any challenge I get except for ich that I wage a war on

That's a pretty good mindset. There are nps corals that aren't all that hard to take care of like suncorals and sponges but there's some species of gorgonians that even experts are having trouble to keep alive. There's others at all but I can't think of them from the top of my head cuz I don't even wanna f*** with them

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
That's a pretty good mindset. There are nps corals that aren't all that hard to take care of like suncorals and sponges but there's some species of gorgonians that even experts are having trouble to keep alive. There's others at all but I can't think of them from the top of my head cuz I don't even wanna f*** with them

Lmao I got you I understand there are just some animals best kept and left with nature to take care of them

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA

If you haven't delt with ich yet just know it is WAY harder then freshwater ich. The best combo I've found to use is an ich treatment called MEDIC, it's not cheap, about $40 but very affective. Also running a UV sterilizer at the same time will do the trick. Run by those rules and it'll be no problem, I had to learn this the hard way.

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
If you haven't delt with ich yet just know it is WAY harder then freshwater ich. The best combo I've found to use is an ich treatment called MEDIC, it's not cheap, about $40 but very affective. Also running a UV sterilizer at the same time will do the trick. Run by those rules and it'll be no problem, I had to learn this the hard way.

I did face ich before in my parents system got rid of it my dad bought a fish I saw the ich and he didn't feel like driving back to return it

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store