dscort

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
NW Ohio

45 gallon fish tank - $1500 (toledo)

Date: 2010-09-21, 9:35PM EDT
Reply to: sale-scswe-1966730490@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

hi my name is andrew i have a 45 gallon fish tank that was made special for me it is all made out of a special kind of plastic does not leak comes with stand and over 250 dollars worth of items that comes with the tank this tank is worth 2000 easy will sell for 1500 please no stupid offers i do not have time to deal with insults if u need to see pics just ask will send them to u starting torrmmow cause i have to go take some but if u want to see a great tank just call me at 419-508-2498 i might be reasonable with the price if i dont get low balled to bad

Smok3o3

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2010
Colorado
lujor;4495256; said:
Met up with a guy yesterday that I found on C-list. Got a brand new Rena xP4 for $70. Today same guy DELIVERED four 250mL bottles of Prime, 8.8ozHikari Cichlid Bio-Gold, 8.8oz Hikari Algae Wafers, 200watt Fluval M200 submersible heater, 200watt Marineland Stealth Pro Heater (submersible & shatter proof), 300g Seachem Malawi/Victoria Buffer, and 350g Seachem Cichlid Lake Salt ALL for $40. He's getting me a NIB FX5 for $50 (with media) when he gets them in. He usually sells the FX5s for $100, but, since he was out of them when I contacted him & I went ahead and bought the xP4 instead, he's selling me one for what he pays and throwing in media for free. Guy lives just a couple miles from me. I may never go to the LFS again. (I admit, originally I thought it was a scam or that he would try to jack me, but the guy is trying to get a store opened in the next year or two and it helps him with his supplier to move a lot of merch and build a client base up. He's more interested in developing some customer loyalty and maintaining a great relationship with his supply guy. I am lovin it.)

If he ships I will be a loyal customer

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
dscort;4498750; said:
45 gallon fish tank - $1500 (toledo)

Date: 2010-09-21, 9:35PM EDT
Reply to: sale-scswe-1966730490@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

hi my name is andrew i have a 45 gallon fish tank that was made special for me it is all made out of a special kind of plastic does not leak comes with stand and over 250 dollars worth of items that comes with the tank this tank is worth 2000 easy will sell for 1500 please no stupid offers i do not have time to deal with insults if u need to see pics just ask will send them to u starting torrmmow cause i have to go take some but if u want to see a great tank just call me at 419-508-2498 i might be reasonable with the price if i dont get low balled to bad
sure thing andrew I will buy that tank do you take reality checks :ROFL:

alexx-w

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2010
wood dale IL
SELLING 4 GOLDFISH FOR $5 EACH, I'M TRYING TO DOWN SIZE MY FISH TANKS, ALSO HAVE CONVICT CICHLIDS FOR SALE IF INTERESTED.

GOLDFISH LOOK JUST LIKE THE ONE ON THE ATTACHED PICTURE.

PICK UP IN WHEELING

E-MAIL, CALL OR TXT MARIA @ 847-877-5134

alexx-w

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2010
wood dale IL
here is a better one......

IM SELLING MY 75GL DO TO A MOVE ITS ON AN OAK STAND WITH UNDER STORAGE. HAS LIGHT STRIP EXTRA BULB(NEW), GLASS LIDS,PLUS FISH PIC BELOW 400 FOR ALL INCLUDEING FISH. THE FISH ARE 2 LARGE OSCARS NON AGGRESSIVE,ONE JUMBO GOLDFISH WITCH HAPPENS TO BE THEIR BUDDY,AND A JUMBO PELCO BOTTOM FEEDER. IF YOU WANT THE FISH ALONE ASK ME ABOUT IT BUT I MUST SELL TANK BEFORE FISH CAN GO. 350 JUST TANK. 50 JUST FISH.SEE PICS I WILL NOT SEPERATE OSCARS THEY ARE A PAIR AND NEE AT LEAST 55 GL TANK! sorry pic is terrible can send better if interested

maxxxx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
Needham, MA
www.linkedin.com
lujor;4495256; said:
Met up with a guy yesterday that I found on C-list. Got a brand new Rena xP4 for $70. Today same guy DELIVERED four 250mL bottles of Prime, 8.8ozHikari Cichlid Bio-Gold, 8.8oz Hikari Algae Wafers, 200watt Fluval M200 submersible heater, 200watt Marineland Stealth Pro Heater (submersible & shatter proof), 300g Seachem Malawi/Victoria Buffer, and 350g Seachem Cichlid Lake Salt ALL for $40. He's getting me a NIB FX5 for $50 (with media) when he gets them in. He usually sells the FX5s for $100, but, since he was out of them when I contacted him & I went ahead and bought the xP4 instead, he's selling me one for what he pays and throwing in media for free. Guy lives just a couple miles from me. I may never go to the LFS again. (I admit, originally I thought it was a scam or that he would try to jack me, but the guy is trying to get a store opened in the next year or two and it helps him with his supplier to move a lot of merch and build a client base up. He's more interested in developing some customer loyalty and maintaining a great relationship with his supply guy. I am lovin it.)
I'm in:drool:

Not too mention that he's got my media/Chemical loyalty with those kind of deals

lujor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Here&There
Here's one of the guy's recent ads. He's located in Lexington, KY. http://lexington.craigslist.org/mat/1935809242.html
I have his phone number, but I can't get hold of him right now. I don't want to overwhelm him without checking first. I may recommend he set himself up on MFK or let me help him. When I finally talked to him and gave him my list of stuff I wanted, he went even lower than the prices he quotes in his CList ads. He uses flat rate shipping when possible and is a more than reasonable dude. Only thing I can say against him is that he is hard to get ahold of sometimes.

maxxxx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
Needham, MA
www.linkedin.com
lujor;4499864;4499864 said:
Here's one of the guy's recent ads. He's located in Lexington, KY. http://lexington.craigslist.org/mat/1935809242.html
I have his phone number, but I can't get hold of him right now. I don't want to overwhelm him without checking first. I may recommend he set himself up on MFK or let me help him. When I finally talked to him and gave him my list of stuff I wanted, he went even lower than the prices he quotes in his CList ads. He uses flat rate shipping when possible and is a more than reasonable dude. Only thing I can say against him is that he is hard to get ahold of sometimes.
I agree completely. The last thing we (the MFK community) should want to do is slam him w/o warning.

I'll pm

pi-eyed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Here's one from Kalamazoo Michigan!!!!!!
:screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy:
Amazing Acrylic Aquarium $900 obo - $900 (kalamazoo)

Date: 2010-09-26, 2:10PM EDT
Reply to: sale-cdgdw-1974553828@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This is a beautiful custom made Tenecor Fish tank. I am sad to be selling this because it is such and awesome tank. I was got this tank and planned on refinishing it because of its beauty and potential. Unfortunately for me I am a full time college student and worker. I do not have time for finishing this, and I hate to see it go. I currently have a needle fish in the tank with is more than welcome to go with the tank. I have gotten rid of my other 2 fish tanks because of my lack of available time. The tank is currently empty and clean, because I am moving.

It is rather easy to buff out the scratches that you see in the tank, and I am willing to share my knowledge from all of my research of how to do it. I will also post a few links at the bottom of this description to show the lighting system, tenecor website, and how to get scratches out. It would probably take about 4 – 5 hours to get the sanding and buffing done to get the tank back to its perfect condition.

The dimensions of the tank itself are 48 x 18 x 24 (inches), and it is an 85 gallon tank. The stand and tank dimensions are 50 long x 20 wide x 62 tall (inches). I have a few accessories and liquids for the tank that will go with the tank. I bought the filter for this tank about 1 year ago and it has worked amazingly. The filter cost me $140. Tenecor.com has this setup of the tank and stand costing $1904. The light bar, which is a JBJ Lightsystems pl-jg3 36 inch lights are listed for $200-300. The whole system is in great condition other than the scratches which can be easily removed. Acrylic is a very soft material so you need to be careful of what you are using to clean it.

I am asking way under half price for this tank, which it is defiantly worth. $900 is my asking price, I am moving soon and I will take the best offer. Thank you for your interest and please feel free to contact me with any questions. In order to keep out spam, I only respond to people that leave Names, Numbers. Thanks again!

Here are some sites with the details of the equipment for sale, as well as quick and easy acrylic repairs.

:screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy:
I have his needle fish and saw the tank:screwy::screwy::screwy:!!!!!

Have fun,
Chris

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store