Crazy Craigslisters.....Hard to believe

Lusus_Naturae

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2010
OK, USA
^ Overstocked much? Ew...
Here's my pick of the day...

125 Gallon Fresh Water Aquarium - $1200 (Norman, OK)
Date: 2012-03-12, 9:01PM CDT
Reply to: 8v43v-2899147903@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

125 us gallon, 72x18x32, fresh water aquarium and black wood stand. 3 Empior 400 filters, 1 wisperer 100 air pump, 2 water heaters, 1 coral life digital thermometer. Fish and decoration included (2 large peices of driftwood and several peices of lime rock). Fish consist of: 1pair of male and female Jack Dempsey's appox. 7" long, 1 male Jaguar appox. 7", 2 butikoferi appox. 7", 2 green terrors appox. 6" and 4", 1 male demasoni appox. 3", 1 bumble bee appox. 5", 1 fire mouth appox. 3", 1 green severum approx. 3".

1.jpg

Lusus_Naturae

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2010
OK, USA
Wait, I was wrong, I found one much worse...

Fish aquarium - $950 (Moore )
Date: 2012-02-26, 1:01PM CST
Reply to: q26bm-2872001247@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

55 gallon solid oak fish aquarium

Very nice

Comes with 3 Oscars (if you want them)
Lots of decorations
Pumps
Filters
Lights
Vaccum
Rocks
Supplies
Much more accessories

918-555-0805

1.jpg

blue phantom

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2011
Denver, CO
Ok I couldn't find this thread when it was posted, but I read a craigslist add that said the guy only does water changes once every seven or eight months because his pleco does such a good job cleaning! sorry it's to late to give a link.

Inglorious

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Stuck inside my own head
email this posting to a friend cedar rapids craigslist > community > pets
please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

looking for: fish supplies! (Cedar Rapids)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-03-14, 9:12PM CDT
Reply to: bhj7b-2902859392@comm.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*fish supplies wanted*
On the 16th I get paid, and will be buying some pretty lionhead goldfish- but don't have anything for them yet!
Help set me up. :)

Looking to buy:

-a medium/small tank, hopefully a modern/acrylic one.

-fish toys, stuff for them to go through, under, around.

-algae! Because goldfish are predominently vegetarian, it's best to not feed them typical fish food which may contain
shrimpmeal, it can give them the bloaty floaties! Anywhoo, Any plants, algae or roots that they can eat- I'd be down to buy!

-lights. I don't even know what kind I'm looking for? Just something that makes the water and fish look bright and clear- Just like at PetCo!

ALSO, if you Have goldfish currently, and are trying to be rid of them- Hit me up!
I think they're $2.69 at Petco, so please don't message me asking for $30 for your goldfish.
Otherwise, I'm flexible and down to negotiate on anything!

Message me at the email address provided above, or,
go ahead and send a text my way. A photo of your item, either way, would be excellente! As well as your asking price!
Thanks!

(5six3)2four9-4511

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2902859392

kamikaziechameleon

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2010
western hemisphere
email this posting to a friend cedar rapids craigslist > community > pets
please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

looking for: fish supplies! (Cedar Rapids)

Date: 2012-03-14, 9:12PM CDT
Reply to: bhj7b-2902859392@comm.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

*fish supplies wanted*
On the 16th I get paid, and will be buying some pretty lionhead goldfish- but don't have anything for them yet!
Help set me up. :)

Looking to buy:

-a medium/small tank, hopefully a modern/acrylic one.

-fish toys, stuff for them to go through, under, around.

-algae! Because goldfish are predominently vegetarian, it's best to not feed them typical fish food which may contain
shrimpmeal, it can give them the bloaty floaties! Anywhoo, Any plants, algae or roots that they can eat- I'd be down to buy!

-lights. I don't even know what kind I'm looking for? Just something that makes the water and fish look bright and clear- Just like at PetCo!

ALSO, if you Have goldfish currently, and are trying to be rid of them- Hit me up!
I think they're $2.69 at Petco, so please don't message me asking for $30 for your goldfish.
Otherwise, I'm flexible and down to negotiate on anything!

Message me at the email address provided above, or,
go ahead and send a text my way. A photo of your item, either way, would be excellente! As well as your asking price!
Thanks!

(5six3)2four9-4511

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2902859392

WOW!

Lusus_Naturae

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2010
OK, USA
^ We get these all the time - my favorite is someone who repeatedly posts that they will pick up any unwanted or unused fish tanks or supplies to help you clean out your attic or garage quickly. They post it free of charge, I will pay for my own gas.

jadedreams

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2011
Oklahoma
How about someone seeking a free tank in the selling section, over 100 gallon at that! Hey I want a free 240 - wonder if I should put up an ad.

Large Aquarium - $1 (catoosa)
Date: 2012-03-13, 6:58PM CDT
Reply to: zhf7b-2900840418@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
looking for as big of a fish tank as i can find. would love 100 gal or larger. due to finances must be free or very inexpensive. might be able to do a trade for it. thanks!

Lusus_Naturae

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2010
OK, USA
120 gal fish tank - $700 (Lexington)
Date: 2012-03-16, 11:28AM CDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am selling my 120 gallon bow front corner aquarium. Will come with 1 large rock, about 30 lbs of natural gravel, and other decorative rocks as well as about $200 worth of artificial plants of all sizes from extra large to extra small. Also with large filter, large metal and wood stand (that was originally purchased with tank and is made for this tank), also comes with tank scrubber and a few other accessories. This is a great tank, just no room for it anymore in our new place. I always received ton of compliments on it! I am asking $700 obo, or would trade for an equal value gun (really interested in guns!) can call kasey at 405-555-6331.

1.jpg

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
emperor aquarium filter - $100 (miamisburg)

Date: 2012-02-05, 1:36PM EST
Reply to: kcxr2-2836058951@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

new in box, never used, 400 gallon per hour flow, emperor aquarium filter, 100.00 obo

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

http://dayton.craigslist.org/for/2836058951.html

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store