Credit where its due

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
For me, 2 guys who have gone above, beyond and waayyy over what most would do for there wet pets are Wednesday 13 and necrocanis(don't no how to tag members), these guys catfish game is off the charts. Wednesday for building the biggest tanks he can, and for that awsome albino silirus glanis(spelling?) And necro for going through some tough stuff in his personal life a while back but always having the best interests in his fish and giving it 100% for his fish, plus he had/has some crazy catfish
Agreed.

Just add @ in front of the name to tag.
Ex- necrocanis necrocanis

Reactions: fuzzlebug

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
i don't know about going above and beyond but i got my barbs from the lfs that my gf works at. she told me the other day that mine are a lot of bigger than the ones that are still at her store.

felt good.... lol

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
ill bite lol... was a lurker back in 06-07...joined the club in 08 and was warmly welcomed by a great community. my hat goes off to A Anythingfish (Ted), necrocanis necrocanis , J johnptc , @arapaimamag, nolapete nolapete , @cvermelon and P pharo for inspiring and helping me 2 build my own tanks.. i can only hope 2 carry on the tradition. I still reminise over Teds old build threads and stock, he was ahead of his time...Theres some big shoes 2 fill round these parts in my eyes. I miss the days of JDM style tanks and glass bangers bustin outta 180's. We all started somewhere tho, and that seems 2 be forgotten these days. Nice to see husbandry progress over the years by leaps and bounds and we gotta keep it goin guys! Lfs are a thing of the past these days...we'll be the only ones left in time.

Skalper666

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2009
NS, Canada
i don't know about going above and beyond but i got my barbs from the lfs that my gf works at. she told me the other day that mine are a lot of bigger than the ones that are still at her store.

felt good.... lol
Hahaha first time for everything right?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store