datnoid breeding

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
I'd kill for this to actually happen. It really really hurts me that these fish (really some of my favorite in the hobby, if not my favorites overall) will soon be extinct. There has GOT to be a way to get them to breed, like even if it involves artificial insemination or something.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It just amazes me that over in Asia where they create all of these potential fad fish like short body this and hybrid of this and that yet they haven't been able to breed pulchers with any regularity.

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
It just amazes me that over in Asia where they create all of these potential fad fish like short body this and hybrid of this and that yet they haven't been able to breed pulchers with any regularity.
Regularity is one thing--has it happened at all? With the price tag on these fish I'm amazed nobody has invested some real money into it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's what I meant by regularity.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Someone posted a link on here a few years ago.There is a member in Asia,Classic Chasis,who is pretty knowledgable on the subject.He used to post pretty regularly but hasn't in a while.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store