DATNOID ID PLS

Empyreal

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2013
Las Vegas, NV

As you can see by the deep slant in the face its definitely polota. Also NGT have a very faded eye stripe - sometimes you can't even see it. Your dat has a very clear eye stripe. Although I will admit it is very gold for Polota, that may have threw you off, but color is one of the worst keys for identifying fish.

datnoid.jpg

jordancch

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2009
( uk )
I've had silver tigers before and have never been this colour and they all had thin bars inside the large bars this one has none.i see what you are saying from the pics u have uploaded with its head.im not a happy lad,

Empyreal

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I've had silver tigers before and have never been this colour and they all had thin bars inside the large bars this one has none.i see what you are saying from the pics u have uploaded with its head.im not a happy lad,
Sorry buddy. Hes a very good and unique looking Polota if its any condolence.

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
Sorry but it's a silver... It has that gold tint it seems but it's 100% a silver. I'd get the difference back from the seller if you can. It's really nice though if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Sorry buddy. Hes a very good and unique looking Polota if its any condolence.
I wouldn't be happy about being lied to but maybe the seller actually thought he had a NGT and sold it as such.This fish though is unique with its size and gold tint and I would be happy to have it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store