DATNOID ID PLS

LuluB916

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2013
United States
That's one of the nicest silver datnoid I've seen as well. I usually careless about them when I see them but your really caught me eye. Nice looking one. I would suggest you keeping it and maybe have the seller give you some money back if you can. Hope everything work out the best for you. I wish all silver datnoids would come that color-way, they would probably not be called silver anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jordancch

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2009
( uk )
thanks to all the people for the good com's ,but its not what i was hoping it to be. yes its a nice fish ,but here in the uk everyone is on the 3bar mic's , as there are no pulchers for sale over here i wanted the ngt to be abit different...

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
thanks to all the people for the good com's ,but its not what i was hoping it to be. yes its a nice fish ,but here in the uk everyone is on the 3bar mic's , as there are no pulchers for sale over here i wanted the ngt to be abit different...
I think sometimes we can get hung up on names and what the "hottest" fish of the week is. I have to agree with others on saying that's the nicest silver I've seen. I'd say if you liked it enough to bring it home before you knew for sure it wasn't an ngt, than it's nice enough to keep.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Empyreal

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Why is it even call "American datnoid" since it's not from the American continent? Weird

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I heard because of its Silver Color it was originally the "least desirable" of all the dats in Asia. So those in that country (guessing Indonesia area) call it the American Dat because only americans would buy such an "undesirable" dat lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store