Datnoid's stability mystery

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Maybe you have had more than me but I have lost count since I have been keeping them off and on since about 91 or 92.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Maybe you have had more than me but I have lost count since I have been keeping them off and on since about 91 or 92.
been keeping them for 10- years and dont have contacts to get you a NGT :popcorn:

pbass510

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2010
Bay Area
i mean i cant really tell because when i feed them sometimes they turn really dark but other times i feed them they turn super stable.So ill study my dats more but when they fight they become colorful and stable might be like what they said above about being stresed

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hey if no one has them I sure as Hell can't buy em. I'm not one of those here who is really after them,if one comes along and everything is to my liking then I will bite, but if not,I won't.I'm having enough fun with my two widebars.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
as know one knows why its only ST that stay stable nearly all of them 24\7 i was just trying to throw another option into the pan

as no one knows why they turn unstable who's to say I'm wrong or right

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
been keeping them for 10- years and dont have contacts to get you a NGT :popcorn:
and as far as that goes,I actually do have a contact of sorts to look in to,just a matter of me getting around to it.It's not like I've never had one.
Who did?

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
and as far as that goes,I actually do have a contact of sorts to look in to,just a matter of me getting around to it.It's not like I've never had one.
anyone who posts on forums and says they don't have time is talking rubbish it takes as long to click on this forum as it does to click and contact people to buy a fish

the US is god knows how much bigger than the UK so i find it very hard to believe that you couldn't get one if you wanted and they must be out there

you say your not to bothered if you get one or not or your not trying but if i remember right you started a thread looking for one that tells me you must want one or why start the thread

its so easy to order fish in the US nearly all sales are shipped in the UK hardly anyone ships

if i wanted a fish i wouldnt rest until i found one but thats just me

shua71

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2009
Los Angeles
as know one knows why its only ST that stay stable nearly all of them 24\7 i was just trying to throw another option into the pan

You're wrong. I have 6 dats and the most stable one is the most active one. Even when I transferred it it never turned unstable. Also from what you're saying when dats are hungry they are stable. So if they are fed shouldn't they go unstable?
What does this have to do with anything? Other than showing you can't hold and argument and have to think of ways to take cheap shots

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
anyone who posts on forums and says they don't have time is talking rubbish it takes as long to click on this forum as it does to click and contact people to buy a fish

the US is god knows how much bigger than the UK so i find it very hard to believe that you couldn't get one if you wanted and they must be out there

you say your not to bothered if you get one or not or your not trying but if i remember right you started a thread looking for one that tells me you must want one or why start the thread

its so easy to order fish in the US nearly all sales are shipped in the UK hardly anyone ships

if i wanted a fish i wouldnt rest until i found one but thats just me
Who is it who is talking rubbish here?...I did not say that I did not have the time...for anything.Whether I do or don't is a whole nother subject now aint it?..I'm not going to repeat to you here what I already stated in my previous posts,it's up to you to read them properly....We know how big this country is compared to the one that you live in but that does not mean that a rare fish,that vendors have a hard enough time selling in the first place is going to have them in every one of all of the states here.Chew on this,the stores in my city alone have never ordered any NGT DATS so I'm quite sure there are many other places that have never brought them in.Big country? yes but there is a small number of people who are willing to bring these fish in...Return to the post topic shall we?

Reactions: Matteus

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
You're wrong. I have 6 dats and the most stable one is the most active one. Even when I transferred it it never turned unstable. Also from what you're saying when dats are hungry they are stable. So if they are fed shouldn't they go unstable?

What does this have to do with anything? Other than showing you can't hold and argument and have to think of ways to take cheap shots[/QUOTE

a lot of tigers do go unstable and rest on the ground when well fed

the one that is always active maybe under stress as he doesnt have a hiding place like the others

if you read you would have seen that i said some IT go stable when hooked out the tank like you said yours was when you moved it to another tank that fish was under stress when you moved it so doesnt that prove my point not yours

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store