David R's 2000L tank build

Sethg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2010
nz
Man just had a look at this for the first time and it looks like its gonna be great. Makes me jealous as..

tomomothy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
sub'd. Im anxious to see how you plumb and finish the sump. Also, if the pic with the pool is any indication, I need to move to New Zealand

David R

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
New Zealand
It doesn't all look like that, but it is pretty nice here!

Cheers Seth, you'll have to come check it out when it's all finished.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Nice?!

Arguably one of the most heautifull countries on earth, Man!

David R

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
New Zealand
No problem! Miguel I disagree. NZ isn't any more beautiful than any other country, the thing here is there is a lot of it packed into a small area. We have everything from tropical rainforests and sandy beaches, geothermal areas, rocky mountains and ski fields, fjords etc all packed in to one small country. I've never been to Florida or Portugal, but I'm sure there is plenty of natural beauty there once you get out of the city and away from the crowds. Maybe I need to start a 'show off your country/city' thread somewhere...

tomomothy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
No problem! Miguel I disagree. NZ isn't any more beautiful than any other country, the thing here is there is a lot of it packed into a small area. We have everything from tropical rainforests and sandy beaches, geothermal areas, rocky mountains and ski fields, fjords etc all packed in to one small country. I've never been to Florida or Portugal, but I'm sure there is plenty of natural beauty there once you get out of the city and away from the crowds. Maybe I need to start a 'show off your country/city' thread somewhere...
I'll start a 'hang your head in shame for your country/city' thread in response :)

tomomothy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Anyhow, thats enough derail from me for now, keep those updates coming

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store