Do I Have Ich or Velvet?

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
surface agitation is just the waters surface being broken, so those powerheads with airlines are causing a bit of it but I would put the power heads and the surface and really churn the water good.

USMCSS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
Valhalla
How about leaving those and putting that maxi jet 900 I have in the 125 in there to agitate the surface or is that going to be too much current going on in there for the eels? I know the loaches are river fish so they could care less if I had 10 powerheads in there

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
How about leaving those and putting that maxi jet 900 I have in the 125 in there to agitate the surface or is that going to be too much current going on in there for the eels? I know the loaches are river fish so they could care less if I had 10 powerheads in there
shouldn't bother the eels, fairly certain some of them come from the same location as the loaches anyhow.

USMCSS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
Valhalla
be aware of cross contamination from one tank to the next when moving equipment..
Should I give it a bleach bath or something. I used to have a room with over 2000 gallons of aquariums with rays, one of the first of twenty tropical gars imported to the country etc etc and I moved stuff back and forth from tanks and never once had a problem but will all the issues I'm having with this tank, my luck I'll manage to spread bird flu or end up having a fish transform into Charlie Sheen. Too soon?

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Are you watching me type or something? How do you respond so fast. I'm paranoid now. PTSD is kicking in
lol just don't come at me swingin' that fire eel at me. No if you look top right of the page it shows a green number when someone either:
likes your post
quotes you in a post
writes in a post you are watching.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store